WE ARE GETTING OUR MARE AND COLT BACK

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

equestrian

Reaction score
:new_shocked: WE JUST PURCHASED BACK OUR MARE OAK FOREST BUTTERFLY AND HER COLT DARROS SMOKES BUTTER BOO A BUCKSKIN APPALOOSA. I am so glad we got a second chance to buy Butterfly back and the icing on the cake is getting her colt back too. The lady we sold them too is having to move and she could not take them all. I hope in the next couple of week to have them both home and yes I did REGRET selling Butterfly. SHE WILL NEVER LEAVE US AGAIN FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE OR MINE.

Thanks for letting me share my EXCITEMENT over getting them back and below is Butterfly's picture.

Darwin :aktion033: :aktion033:

/mares/butterflyweb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How good!!! I know how you feel...........It's a warm feeling knowing an old friend is coming back home. I've got tears in my eyes...... :aktion033:

I'm so glad for all of you!!
default_smile.png
Congratulations on getting her back, and her colt!!

Thanks every one for their kinds words.

MiniHoofBeats, I will as soon as I fine some of him or I will have to wait until he get back to our place to get some new ones. The only ones I have right now is the ones from last year before he left in August.

Thanks Darwin

/2005foals/butterbooweb.jpg

MiniHoofBeats, HERE IS ONE OF THE PICTURES OF THE COLT BUTTERBOO AND THIS WAS LAST YEARS BEFORE HE LEFT US. :aktion033: :aktion033:

THANKS DARWIN

Latest posts

Back