Waverly West Sport Ponies and Miniatures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKSThomp

Waverly West Ponies and Miniatures
Reaction score
After several (25 years) of raising riding ponies, the big guys (my hubby and 14 y/o son) in my family wanted to add minis, so I said "of course"! So these are my first two minis that will be joining my farm very soon. The first is CoverGirl's Idol's Cyberpunkabilly (pending - First Knight's Billy Idol X CoverGirl's Hawks Lipstick and Leather)) who will be dual registered, and the second is Indian Creeks Super Sassy, an AMHR veteran show pony-turned-broodmare. I'm located in southeast Texas, about an hour north of Houston, just south of Huntsville.Cyberpunkabilly1reduced.jpgIndian Creeks Super Sassy.jpg

I love your minis!! ❤❤ I also love their very interesting punky names!! Welcome! Would love to see some pics of your riding ponies too? are they as beautiful as your minis?
Thank you so much! Here are a few of the produce from my small pony herd. There are others sired by my pony stallion at another friend's farm.
apollo.jpgJF Apollo Skyflight
Sandy.jpgWW Senorita ShenanigansEros.jpgJF Eros ArrowsLacey-ellie may.jpgWWFrillyChantilly

Thank you so much! Here are a few of the produce from my small pony herd. There are others sired by my pony stallion at another friend's farm.
Beautiful horses. Who gave them their names?

Beautiful horses. Who gave them their names?

The only 2 of the above that came with their names are Indian Creek Super Sassy, as I am in the process of "horse tradin'" for that mare, and the palomino filly in the larger pictures. She was a custom-order foal for the lady who was the last owner of that bay pinto on the longe. He was the first colt my pony program produced, had been used as a sire by another friend, then later was gelded and became a kid's show jumper. She lost him to cancer in his 20s, and really wanted a descendant of his. SO I let her name her baby whatever she wanted to, but to just keep the WW for my farm. All the others I named. All of my ponies end up with pretty wild, punny, funny or colorful names. 😁 Here are a few more...;)Pinkie spring 2021l.jpgWW PinkIsTheNewBlack
Beefcake1.jpgJF BeefcakePosterBoy
Daisy face.jpg
WW ThisEndUpsyDaisy

Latest posts

Back