Watching Kacie's Breathing

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

MaryFlora

Reaction score
Are you happy with Kacie’s progress so far? She looks a real honey! Is the sire one of your own horses?

The minis look very content napping in the sun! 😴😉

Dickel

Reaction score
Are you happy with Kacie’s progress so far? She looks a real honey! Is the sire one of your own horses?

The minis look very content napping in the sun! 😴😉

she is doing fine. She is bigger than ever before. She had three nice foal and the vet had to pull one. Thunder is a cremello and was the first foal from Cloud. I bought Cloud for his conformation to have stronger legs in the 34 inch size like Kacie has and is for pulling loads.

kimbalina

Apaché and family
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
I think I could see a bit of what you meant by her breathing and looking uncomfortable towards the end. Is it a worry that she is so big? I’ve never had a mare in foal so I don’t really know what is usual. I know you’ve had buckets of experience. I hope she’s ok!

Dickel

Reaction score
I think I could see a bit of what you meant by her breathing and looking uncomfortable towards the end. Is it a worry that she is so big? I’ve never had a mare in foal so I don’t really know what is usual. I know you’ve had buckets of experience. I hope she’s ok!

It is not unusual for them to get larger. We were sure a couple mares would have to have twins to be so large and the foal was not any larger that foal born it their past. I am not worried other than the normal things I worry about.

kimbalina

Apaché and family
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
I myself get huge when I’m pregnant. I can relate to dear Kacie! Look forward to seeing her little one soon!!

Latest posts