wanted to share something with you all

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlene

Reaction score
a few months before gary died, he told me that when i see a rainbow, it meant he was thinking about me...

rainbow1.jpg

and then he told me that when i see a DOUBLE rainbow, it meant that he stopped whatever he was doing and as long as the rainbows were visible, he was thinking of nothing BUT me. these rainbows hung over nana's house for almost 30 whole minutes!
default_smile.png

rainbow2.jpg

Isn't wonderful he's sending you signs of his love from so far away?
default_wub.png

marty, i LOVE that!!! i never thought about the lyrics but they include "where bluebirds fly"! how fitting, oh how fitting! thank you so much!
default_smile.png

gary's been busy, i haven't had any signs from him for a while but i knew when i got one, it would be a biggie!
default_biggrin.png

Charlene

I thought the same thing while watching the video how appropriate for you and Gary at this stage of your love. The rainbows were wonderful. I hope you dont mind Marty that I was compelled to watch the video as well and it brought such peace on this Memorial Day when I am so missing my mom, dad and sister who went before me. Thank you both.

Latest posts

Back