Wanted to introduce myself

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Never2Mini

Reaction score
Wanted to say Hi from Southern Ohio
default_saludando.gif
I have been lurking for awhile looks like a great place to learn about these special little equines. I had regular horses pretty much my whole life but I bought my first Mini colt Kickapoos Apache Renegade this past Fall. I am now addicted !
default_smile.png
I have a total of 4 now and they make me smile everyday.
default_smile.png
They sure are a special little equines I am enjoying every minute of having them in my life. Plan on doing some ground driving this spring with my 2 yr old filly. Just bought a biting rig and can't wait to try it out. I am sure I will have tons of questions for you all. I have read and picked up much from just lurking. Lots of good helpful info.
default_yes.gif

You're right.... they are very special little equines. I've had mine for just over a year..... I have one mare to drive and show with, one filly that will turn 1 year old next month, and her mama who is due again in April. Wouldn't give them up for anything.

Anyway.... welcome from Kansas

Welcome from the geographic center of Ohio!

You might want to come to Springfield, OH the first weekend in June for the AMHA show called the Silver Jubilee. You can watch a full compliment of classes and see a lot of the top show horses in the country. Usually at least one tack vendor there for some shopping.

Welcome to the forum!
default_saludando.gif

You and your minis came to the best place to be to be among other mini lovers!

I have a Kickapoo horse too!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes
default_smile.png

Welcome from the geographic center of Ohio!

You might want to come to Springfield, OH the first weekend in June for the AMHA show called the Silver Jubilee. You can watch a full compliment of classes and see a lot of the top show horses in the country. Usually at least one tack vendor there for some shopping.

Oh I would love to come watch ! I will have to see how far it is from me. Thanks
default_smile.png

Welcome from Australia. Minis are wonderful little creatures, aren't they.

I used to have 4 now I have 23. Be careful. Be very, very careful or you might suffer the same fate.

Hi! I am from southern Ohio also. And like you am new to minis and have also been lurking. Lol. Can I ask where in southern Ohio, I am near Portsmouth.

Latest posts

Back