wanted lutke harness photos

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keely2682

Reaction score
i would love to see close up photos of lutke harnesses. i am particularly interested in comparing the pleasure and show harnesses. i would also love to see the different options and details people have added to customize their harnesses

Here's the one and only close up I have of mine...

steve-lutke.jpg

This is miniature show harness with rolled traces, overcheck(I got a sidecheck too),martingale and overstrap, with fine harness bridle, square blinkers, gold trim, embroidery on browband, blinkers, martingale fob, backpad and cheststrap&tilbury shaft holders.

Pam

Last edited by a moderator:
l don't have pictures of anyone wearing a lutke haven't tried them out yet but we have both the pleasure and show harness both are nice but the show harness is more flashy with the gold trim and rolled...l asked last year what the differance was between the 2 and aside from the fancy stuff and one being rolled they are pretty well equal..l wasn't given much of a choice with trim unless l paid extra with the pleasure harness but with the show one you can pick and choose what they have available for the one price..if we don't like them we'll just sell them cheap and go back to leather. :bgrin

A bad picture but all l could find right one is the show and left the pleasure...

lutke003.jpg

any more pictures?

i'm happy with ones not on horses if you don't have any of them on the horses

If you want to see some of the options on the Lutke harness close up - please go to our website. We are now selling Lutke Harness and have close ups of the options.

LisaB - Ozark

minitack.com

l don't have pictures of anyone wearing a lutke haven't tried them out yet but we have both the pleasure and show harness both are nice but the show harness is more flashy with the gold trim and rolled...l asked last year what the differance was between the 2 and aside from the fancy stuff and one being rolled they are pretty well equal..l wasn't given much of a choice with trim unless l paid extra with the pleasure harness but with the show one you can pick and choose what they have available for the one price..if we don't like them we'll just sell them cheap and go back to leather. :bgrin

A bad picture but all l could find right one is the show and left the pleasure...

lutke003.jpg
[SIZE=12pt]If you do decide to sell them cheap, PLEASE let me know~LOL[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back