Want to see the newest addition to our stallion roster?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony

Reaction score
I haven't shown anyone pictures of Little America's Sterling Fantastic II since he was a foal. We finally clipped the little fuzz ball today before we put him out with his mares for the first time. I was pleased with what was under the UGLY exterior of the 26" stallion. How about you?

jr044.jpg
jr038.jpg

jr028.jpg

jr058.jpg

That's NOT a BIG horse next door. It is a 32" stallion!!!

I think that he looks an awful lot like his late sire, Little America's Sterling Fantastic, too:

sterlingshow.jpg
sterlingnatlred.jpg

What an awesome little stallion! I would love to see him in person to get the full perspective of how small he truly is!!

Tony, everytime I look at your web page, I look at his picture.. I think I've even posted that he would be that one horse if you could get, HE IS IT!! He is a very, very handsome stallion. And is at the top of the dream list
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png

He is a really nicely put together TINY stallion.

Kim

He's beautiful and so SMALL! Nice little stallion.

He is a really nice looking little man and to think he is only 26". Congratulations on such a nice one and he should be a fantastic stallion in the future. also I hope you show him! Lavonne

Yep he sure has grown up nicely l know our smallest is 27.5 and it's amazing how tiny they really are when standing next to a 32" mini and l love it when they are smaller then the outside dog...very nice guy.
default_biggrin.png

What a handsome boy Tony!! I love his look and to be so tiny..

I cant believe the difference in him and the other stallion, makes him look so small!!

Oohhhhh, he brought tears to my eyes he is so pretty!! Wish I had one like him. Wowwee!!!

I guess I have to disagree with everyone else. I think the little guy is really, really ugly. Not fit for your place. Probably oughta send him to Iowa. I'll take good care of him, despite his looks.

default_biggrin.png

I guess I have to disagree with everyone else. I think the little guy is really, really ugly. Not fit for your place. Probably oughta send him to Iowa. I'll take good care of him, despite his looks.

default_biggrin.png
I always need someone to take my cast offs. Thanks so very much for the offer!
default_saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back