Want to see my mountain made filly? Brite Star

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
Brite Star just turned yearling, but is still my little baby girl. I am very proud of her. She just had a bath in this pictures, dripping wet, and of course she wouldn't hold still. She was holding her mouth goofy too but that's ok. She's a sweetheart.

BriteStarJune082.jpg

BriteStarJune08.jpg

When did she grow up??
default_new_shocked.gif

From baby to lady overnight.

She has matured beautifully.
default_wub.png

default_new_shocked.gif
THAT's the fuzzy little baby you used to post about! Myyyyy goodness she looks beautiful!

Now, just where is that little Noelle?

Marty, she is indeed very nice!
default_wub.png

I REALLY could use you up here for a few days of grooming.

Between work and tons of rain, mud too, I would love to have you here for a bath day!
default_biggrin.png

She is pretty Marty , i have a few that will not stand still either , they must just be feeling a bit "Pepi"
default_biggrin.png
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
LOVE her!!
default_wub.png
Look at that head and neck! Pretty pretty baby, Marty!
default_yes.gif

She's VERY nice, Marty!! May I offer a suggestion? Move the halter up on her face a little more, shorten it by a hole or two, and it will show off her face and head even better. She has a pretty head, but with the halter that far down her nose, it makes her head appear longer than I think it really is.

Again, she's a very nice filly!!! I really like her.

BUSTED! Steph I see you caught that low halter! And that is one of my pet peeves too. I just took this pic in a pinch and that halter was the smallest I had and wouldn't go any higher. I couldn't add another hole because of how the leather gets wider right there and then you can't get it through the buckle. Maybe I can find one that fits on sale somewhere just to use for pictures for now. I just wanted to show you the horse. Thanks for all the kind compliments.

Latest posts

Back