Want to see my Area 4 pics lol

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMS Miniatures

Reaction score
Here is Krackerjack, my first horse that I officially trained to drive and I'm very happy with his first year!

56809kjdriving.jpg

Here is Krackerjack jumping, also in his first year, Dana trained him wonderfully! Yah I know I have a bad habit in holding the lead too high, and will have to break fast lol. Pictures speak more than a 1000 words.

56809krackerjump.jpg

Here is Red in halter. He didn't do too badly. Sorry the pic is so dark my scanner made it that way.

56809redhal.jpg

Here is Red in liberty.

56809redlib.jpg

Here is GG hurrying to get back to her baby lol.

56809gg.jpg

Here is GG less than a month foaling Sweetie. She didn't like being away from her baby for too long.

56809gg1.jpg

Nice pics! I'm jealous...it will be a year or two before my guy is old enough to drive.
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Nice pics Jamie, Cracker Jack looks great driving![/SIZE]

Lyn

Wow, he really tucks his knees when he jumps! Good form!

It's a wonderful feeling to do well with a horse you trained all by yourself, isn't it?
wub.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the nice comments! Also I was wondering is the show cart thats pictured useable for roadster? I'm not planning on showing in roadster atleast with that cart anyways but wanted to know. It has a side bar over the wheel but no bar on top.

They look great, kiddo! Boy, Red sure has grown up....
yes.gif

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Latest posts

Back