Want to introduce, Need Leeana's help

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
Try to follow along!

Lil T is home!! Well, kind if. He is actually at Leeana's, he is getting training 101 and after seeing his latest pictures, I am going to go ahead and put him in the ring this year.

Maybe Leeana will put up a picture for me since she already has them on line.

Thanks Leeana.

And a HUGE thank you to Sheryl and her partner for allowing me to purchase such a wonderful boy! Plus helping to get him to Ohio. I tend to geld pretty quick, this boy just has that special "it" for me, so he still has all his parts. Lil T is a yearling but has matured just awesome!!!

Thanks to Erica for having the foresight to breed the combination she did to produce this boy. Lil T is a Taker son.

This all has been going on for what seems forever, at least he is closer to home now.

Can't wait to get him out! Thanks for allowing me to share.

Thanks Leeana if you could add the one, all neck picture!

Carolyn,

I am glad that you are happy with Lil T. He is a pretty boy and I look forward to seeing him show and mature!

Janet

Janet,

Thank you soooo much! For allowing him to be a part of my little herd and for the great care!

I was so very pleasantly surprised at the way he has matured. He was/is at Leeanas on a trial basis, to see how he would do, did not take me long to decide to get him into the ring! THANKS

Congrats!! Love Taker so I am sure Lil T is just breath taking!! Can't wait to see him.

Here you are Carolyn
default_smile.png
- Lil T

I think he is going to do great this year and he is coming along nice and yes, all neck (and attitude! ...which i think comes from daddy as i have Twister here, taker son, and he thinks he owns the barn too)
default_smile.png
. He has only been here a little over a week but he is progressing great
default_smile.png
. Overall just needs conditioned and brought into shape and a little farrier work.

6t.jpg

2t.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad your happy with him Carolyn. And yes, Lil T has tons of attitude! lol

He should do really well for you this year. He is very smart should only need a tune up as he learned to walk/trot, set up and work very easily before Nationals '08.

Is this the colt that is out of Infinity? This would have been my horse... Wierd.

He looks great!!! I own two buckeroo bred maternal sisters to him (Double & Bomb Shell), and also a couple nieces (Cover Girl & Infinity). I just love them -- Infinity really made some nice foals
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back