wanna see what gift we were given

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBennettp

Reaction score
I had an appointment to have this cat spayed and she got bitten by a snake. By the time she recovered enough for the surgery, she was already pregnant.

There are 8 kittens that were born yesterday morning in the middle of the aisleway of the barn right in the doorway with the horses all loose. It is amazing that none of them were stepped on.

Anyway, presenting Woodrow and her 8 kittens.

Please feel free to pick out which one you want, they will all be re-homed.

newkittens3.jpg

OMG.........I'm just reading her and my heart is going out to her.........She's just BEGGING for help with her new little ones.......Please let HER know that you are taking care of things for her. I don't think she realizes. What an amazing little mom she is!

Awww. What a pretty mom and certainly pretty kittens. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful sight! I know you will enjoy each and every one until they go to their new homes.

OMGosh that's a batch of babies! ((((8)))) That Mamma's gonna be busy. Hope you find good homes for each one of them.

This is her second litter, she had 7 with the first and only 3 survived. We kept a male kitten from the last litter.

Woodrow is a very sweet cat, she didn't much like the idea of us putting the kittens in a box in the hay stall and removed them to some pallets. I had to move pallets to get them out as they are so tiny that they slipped through the pallets. They are now in the hay stall in the same place where she raised her last litter.

I think she is a bit overwhelmed, she is an excellent mother and doesn't mind us touching the babies.

She is still not at 100% herself after the snake bite. We have been feeding her heavily trying to help her gain some strength. I will be so happy to get her spayed and let her just enjoy life.

We will be placing the kittens in new homes as soon as they are weaned.

Mary

Hmmmmmm..........the kittens will be just about the right age to wean when nationals rolls around.
default_rolleyes.gif

awe how cute is that, and im sorry she got bit by a snake! hope shes doing well!

I am sorry she got bitten by a snake. I remember I had a dog one time that got snake bitten right in the face. Oh, I still remember how painful it was for him.

Your mom and kittens are so cute.

Awww how sweet is that??!! I love the name Woodrow....if I were in Oklahoma I would'nt mind taking a couple off of your hands after they were weaned. Sweet , sweeett...sweeeetttt!!!

Latest posts

Back