Wanna see my pony?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley

Reaction score
I took some lazy, and by lazy I mean he was REALLY lazy shots this morning. I havent condition him at all, in fact he has been out on pasture all the time. Dont tell him my harnesses are comeing home this weekend.......
default_wink.png
I would like to condition him tho, I would really like to get him to congress again this year.

So here is Royal Emporer Kuzco

Trying to make myself move, cause mom wants me to, not because I want to!

Kuzermoveit.jpg

Cant a man eat in peace?

eat.jpg

Darn bugs!

kuzerbow.jpg

Smile pretty for the camera!

Kuzersmile.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
He is by far my fav horse Ihave........dont tell the others! I keep saying I should sell the minis and get more ponies. My heart seems to attach to them more.

They all look at me like they are starveing but I dont feel bad for them, they just need to walk 100 feet to get to the extreamly lush pasture out back, they just seem to prefer chewing on what little there is up front. :DOH!

What a nice, nice guy! Love those markings. Now if he were only black :) and a stallion! Beautiful animal. Congratulations. Ta, Shirlee

Well I guess I did good then, my favorite color is bay pinto. Dont need or want a stallion. He is full of himself enough with out haveing the added berries........he lost them when he was young, but he does still think at times he has them. He does work as a good teaser horse to my mares. Seems to think that he is more "to look at" then my stallion is most days.

hes maturing so nice! good to see him again

Woohoo - new Kuzco pictures!
default_aktion033.gif

Psstt.... I hear tell his momma has another wild marked colt this year but I haven't got to see him yet!
default_yes.gif

Looks like a mini clydesdale. He's a looker! Good luck in the show ring with him!
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back