Wanna help me shop?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheCaseFamily00

Reaction score
I'v decieded to get the Andis but I can't decide which ones,help me please. I'm looking around $150.00 or under. Anyone know what the ultra edge is? I figuered a 2 speed,I don't know what to look for
default_saludando.gif
. I'v done a few searches on here and the double k looks like a favorite but I don't want to spend that much. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know which ines I have. But, I have the Andis. I have had it for over 4 years and have not had any problems with it. I do have extra blades so I can just switch out blades so they can cool down. Very dependable clippers. I do store mine in the house.

default_saludando.gif

Hello, I love my AGC super 2-Speed Andis clipper. I have the doubble Ks, 2 me they are heavy plus they heat up quickly, and the cord is cumbersome. Just my personal preferance. I do keep swapping blades and spray them with WD-40 and Kool- Lube

You can get clippers www.PetEdge.com The clippers that I think you are refering to cost $134.95 with a #10 blade.

FYI... the Ceramic blade are JUNK my opion only.

Latest posts

Back