Wanalynn is down with the flu!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wwminis

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Wanalynn has been down with the flu since Sunday! I did manage to get her to eat a little last night, and it stayed down! [/SIZE]

We got 3" of snow last night and the temps are at 12º F this morning and dropping to 8º tonight!
default_sad.png
That's pretty darn cold for our part of the country! So, keep Wanalynn in your thought's and prayers for a speedy recovery!

Thanks

Bill

I sure hope Wannalynn turns the corner and starts feeling better really soon. That flu bug is an awful thing to have.

Hope she is feeling better soon. Nasty bug going around. Warm chicken soup and toast should help. Your weather is crazy down there isn't it.

default_wub.png
I hope she feels better real soon!

hugs

Bonnie

Sorry to hear about Wannalynn. The flu going around is really nasty this year and is hitting people that have had the flu shots. Hoping for a speedy recovery so she can go out with her babies.

I know how she feels. Cassidy and I have been sick for over a week. I still have a cold and head ache. Hope Wanalynn feeels better soon.

Christy

Latest posts

Back