Wallstreet

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should we bail them out??

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
cretahillsgal

Thats the best plan I have seen. To bad it would never happen. I would bet 60% of that money would be spent in less then 6months. Talk about a boost to the economy.

Mike

Well..from what I understand it is NOT a give-away..the government still plans on to sale the houses and recover the $$
default_unsure.png

I like Birks idea!! What can I say besides, why reward the multimillionaires. I think they should be thrown into prison for they knew what they were doing.....it is that greediness that puts the average person in a percarious position...paying their debt for years and years. I don't believe the world will fall apart if the government doesn't give them the money to go on living like kings. They just want more and more , sucking the life right out of the average guy who works hard to make a decent living. Why give more to the ones who have the most and most likely cheated on the way to get it all. Are we so niave that we will consent to giving those crooks a multimillion bonus as they walk out the door?
default_unsure.png
default_no.gif
How will we ever get honest business people if the government just rerwards them for putting the world in trouble? Those in politics knew that this was coming but they refused to do anything to stop it. It is time that people learn to live within their means instead of being brainwashed into believing that credit cards and borrowing is the American way. Makes me so sad . Mary

Last edited by a moderator:
Well look out the window..I think pigs must be flying..I am agreeing with a democrat!!
default_new_shocked.gif
DeFazio..he said add 1/4 percent PER trade..this would pay it off in a few years..and only the traders would have to pay..

I hope that's the person potentially benefiting from the stock trade (the owner) vs. the stock trader (ME!). I'm not interested in paying ticket charges on client trades...

I really do not know the answer, but I do feel not doing something would be a mistake. Crazy times...

Jill..I feel like 1/4 percent is very reasonable..the more money you trade..the more you pay..and if you think going to england for trading..they do it too..well NOT you..just everybody..
default_laugh.png

Latest posts

Back