Walking/Hiking with our minis and ponies - Mile Tracker!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pulled a back muscle Thursday...so didn't take Prince for a walk ( but the weather was considerably cooler which they seemed to like and Prince and Kazoo spent quite a bit of time chasing each other around)
Fri. walked him around the property because my back still hurt...I was going to take him for a walk, but if I tripped again I would probably yelp/scream and that would really freak him out 😆.

(I also heard to always hold onto the rope... unfortunately he jumped back and spun around so hard he pulled it out of my hand....my fault for using a regular lead rope instead of the longe line I usually use....luckily, we weren't too far from home and he got there uninjured)

That's...um...Why'd you trade places with Kasia, Zelda? You're not even a horse!
20221110_155052.jpg
Someone was a bit confused today, or rather, both of us were confused. Lol

Yes indeed winter is here! Right now it is 3 degrees. Yes, three degrees. 🥶 It is supposed to warm up to more normal temperatures next week.

Our walking days are over for now. The ground is like iron with about 4” of snow on top. Plus my husband fell off a ladder with an extended stay in the hospital and currently in the hospital rehab unit. He is moving very slowly in the right direction but it will be weeks more before he is moving more easily. We are very grateful for the excellent care and prayers sent our way.

You all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoy your animal buddies of all species!

Plus my husband fell off a ladder with an extended stay in the hospital and currently in the hospital rehab unit. He is moving very slowly in the right direction but it will be weeks more before he is moving more easily. We are very grateful for the excellent care and prayers sent our way.
Yikes! I hope he has a speedy recovery!! Poor guy 😱

Thank you Cayuse and HersheyMint! He came home Wednesday after 30 days in hospital and rehab with physical therapy to continue for awhile. Slow but steady progress and we are grateful!
I told my husband about your guy's ladder incident. He was on the ladder getting down Christmas decorations and noticed he had the feet turned around. Gave himself a fright.

Latest posts

Back