Walking/Hiking with our minis and ponies - Mile Tracker!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just walked and trotted Prince around the yard today.....maybe 1/4 mile. He was very responsive ...even trotting ( sometimes he's a little reluctant to trot...it's getting hotter every day so I don't blame him)
I don't remember the exact dates, but the previous week or so we squeezed in 2 1/2 mile walks, 1 1/4 mile ( was supposed to be 1/2 mile , but I got a call and had to go back ) and another walk around the yard because the tree trimmers were blocking the way so we couldn't get out.

6/21
One mile for Mint and I. A nice walk until a dog spooked her. She bumped into me, I fell down, which scared her even more. She was looking at me like what are you doing? You've never done that before. I want to run! Once I was up she was ok. We were over 1/4 mile from home. So glad I was able to hold on. She settled in and finished our walk like nothing happened.:rolleyes: Me, my heart was still racing🤣

6/21
One mile for Mint and I. A nice walk until a dog spooked her. She bumped into me, I fell down, which scared her even more.

HAHA! Shadow knocked me on my hiney one time when he saw his first bike LOL LOL 🤣🤣 Who else has been knocked off their feet?

Good for you for continuing on! Take her for another walk tomorrow and go looking for that dog or any dog for that matter 😍😍

6/21
One mile for Mint and I. A nice walk until a dog spooked her. She bumped into me, I fell down, which scared her even more. She was looking at me like what are you doing? You've never done that before. I want to run! Once I was up she was ok. We were over 1/4 mile from home. So glad I was able to hold on. She settled in and finished our walk like nothing happened.:rolleyes: Me, my heart was still racing🤣
Good she's mini.😁 Seriously, are you okay?

Latest posts

Back