Walking/Hiking with our minis and ponies - Mile Tracker!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oatie is my big boy (12.2 hands ๐Ÿ™‚ ) He's a welsh pony not a mini but I took liberty and logged his walk once in awhile because he and I need to be motivated. I hope that's ok with everyone. Oatie is 24 and my retired show pony. The head shot is last summer and the show picture about 4 years ago. He's quite a pet and is learning agility now since retirement.
Oh what a pretty boy. He is gorgeous ๐Ÿ˜

Well, thank you so much! ๐Ÿค— Will take a photo of DD and Tinker with their ribbon when it comes!

Weโ€™ll all be beaming. ๐Ÿ˜

Ummmm...how do I message you, please?
Hit my name cayuse on the side of one of my posts and that should open up a box you can type a message in if the does not work I'll give you my email address.

๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡RIBBON ALERT๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡

๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚ The ribbons arrived! If you walked or drove fairly consistently last year send me a message with your address and I send one out to you ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚
Do you need my address? I feel like I haven't done much walking with the minis the last few months, so hard with the snow and ice. :p

Got it MerMaeve!

๐Ÿฅ‡ ๐Ÿฅ‡ ๐Ÿฅ‡ I still need addresses for MajorClem, Mindy, Kelly, Dragon Hill, and Charlottein ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡ If I don't hear from you in a few days I'll send a message in case you miss this one.
Also, I did not get to mail out the packages I have ready as we had a blizzard today (today was mail day) and I am snowbound! Next week I promise!

My neighbor walked Dapper Dan and Midnight with me today. About 30 minutes. That was my limit, as a friend and I cleaned the pen of my sister's big horse today. She had surgery for a kidney stone, so the pen was a mess after a week+snow. But we gotter done. Had to sneak in and do it while my sister wasn't looking as she doesn't like to ask for favors.
Glad I have little horses to clean up after!

3km February 6th

we walked Apachรฉ down to the primate sanctuary and back with the kids and some of their friends... They took turns riding him and there were many tears for who was having the next turn...

I need more ponies!

Attachments

• 8C038A0C-1D62-486D-9A4F-F7CB0EFF5D79.jpeg
    8C038A0C-1D62-486D-9A4F-F7CB0EFF5D79.jpeg
    360.1 KB · Views: 5
  • A5861F94-D9CC-4486-99E8-F81E8EB5BFB3.jpeg
    A5861F94-D9CC-4486-99E8-F81E8EB5BFB3.jpeg
    665.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 2F32C62D-DF50-41E1-90B1-E3FD3A60AB18.jpeg
    2F32C62D-DF50-41E1-90B1-E3FD3A60AB18.jpeg
    185.1 KB · Views: 5
  • C829C7B3-DDFE-4DA5-8AB5-27776E2DA559.jpeg
    C829C7B3-DDFE-4DA5-8AB5-27776E2DA559.jpeg
    644 KB · Views: 5
Banana Cabana is a primate sanctuary in Dural, Sydney that we discovered while walking Apachรฉ and I like taking the kids there! They give a home to any monkeys or apes that require one after being surrendered from private zoos or laboratories... They have huuuuge enclosure for them and you can glimpse them from the road. I think spider monkeys and macaques mostly. They do visits for the public though I think paused for now coz covid...

๐Ÿฅ‡Ribbons are on their way to everyone except our MajorClem who I still need an address for (so if you see this MC shoot me a message!). They were mailed this afternoon. They are in white plastic mailing envelopes, so if you are in a snowy area and your postal guy is less than accurate, keep your eyes peeled. I would expect them to take a weekish to get to you all ๐Ÿฅ‡:)๐Ÿฅ‡

๐Ÿฅ‡Ribbons are on their way to everyone except our MajorClem who I still need an address for (so if you see this MC shoot me a message!). They were mailed this afternoon. They are in white plastic mailing envelopes, so if you are in a snowy area and your postal guy is less than accurate, keep your eyes peeled. I would expect them to take a weekish to get to you all ๐Ÿฅ‡:)๐Ÿฅ‡
Thank you so much!!!! ๐Ÿคธโ€โ™€๏ธ Will let you know when it arrives.

Latest posts

Back