Walking/Hiking with our minis and ponies - Mile Tracker!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oct. 23rd
.35 miles for Magic, Squirt and Stormy....I decided to take Squirt and Stormy out together and it went better than expected!

Oct. 24th
.5 miles for Squirt, Stormy and Magic. Started out with Squirt and Stormy together, but Squirt was being a slow poke so decided to switch Squirt out for Magic, which worked out. :)

I've been walking with Dapper Dan and Midnight the last few days on our 2 mile loop. Today we chatted with two neighbors and learned a few things. One is developing her property for bird dog trials. The other is my horsey neighbor; I learned that all the jeeps and odd motorcycles we've seen this year is because our road is on some kind of off-road jeep app. A jeep full of "foreigners" past us as we were chatting and that's how I found out.
Ferocious wind the last few days, but we walked anyway. Today was gorgeous, though.
My two are challenging to walk together. Midnight walks nicely and Dapper Dan is either towing or being towed.

Nov 4

Day 3 - ground driving - 1 hour
Breezy has been having too many days of “walks in the park” LOL LOL So I started ground driving him and boy do I have my hands full with this little ball of energy! He is gonna be so much fun to drive in another year or so and I can’t wait!! 😍….and he definitely has an opinion now LOL LOL🤣

Latest posts

Back