Walking/Hiking with our minis and ponies - Mile Tracker!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sept 4

I was getting Stormy all groomed up to practice some tricks but before I knew it all my little boys were crowded around me starving for attention 🤣🥰 so I tied everyone up, got everyone groomed again and away we all went for a walk in the hood. 1.30 miles.

Sept. 6th
We took Squirt and Stormy over to our local historic village for a 1.25 mile walk. We wanted to take them into the water at the boat launch but it was busy, being Labor Day.

"Ooh, what's that?"
IMG_4379.JPG

Snack time with the bank in the background!
IMG_4382.JPG
Our track, give or take .15 miles....
IMG_4427.PNG

Sept 11

I took Shadow to Oakmount Park, what a beautiful day! It ALMOST feels like fall out there, ALMOST. We walked 3.25 miles. He did great, happy to report he is no longer scared of bikes and we came across some scary sounding ones today. So an uneventful day, which is a good day 😍💕💕

Sept 15

Thunder 1.10 miles and the little sh*t kicked me today on our walk!! I tried really hard NOT to laugh, but it kinda felt like someone flicking you with their finger 🤣🤣lol of course I went after him and disciplined him. When I was finished with him he was licking his lips and apologizing. Then we continued on our way and he was my PERFECT little angel again 💕💕 😍😍

Sept 15

Thunder 1.10 miles and the little sh*t kicked me today on our walk!! I tried really hard NOT to laugh, but it kinda felt like someone flicking you with their finger 🤣🤣lol of course I went after him and disciplined him. When I was finished with him he was licking his lips and apologizing. Then we continued on our way and he was my PERFECT little angel again 💕💕 😍😍
Midnight has nipped me twice. Silly girl! Same thing--discipline and "gee, I'm sorry. What was I thinking?"
We walked to the elevator again today for weighing. No other horses. My sister came and took her dog along. Wonder of wonders, Midnight was back down to 260#. I was so happy, as I have not been as vigilant and proactice with her diet lately.
I did not take Dapper Dan; it is too hard to manage both of them, and his weight is not that much of an issue. It really helps to keep me motivated for Midnight when we do the weigh thing. I will get back on my two week schedule.

Latest posts

Back