Walking/Hiking in 2023

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yesterday I walked Ella for thirty minutes and today for forty five minutes. I also walked Bliss today for forty minutes. 🌤️🐴❤️

That sounds like an extra special walk! Blueberry picking would be amazing! Do you freeze or bake? I’d probably eat them all on the way back home!

We do have wild raspberries but it will be about July before they are ready!

That sounds like an extra special walk! Blueberry picking would be amazing! Do you freeze or bake? I’d probably eat them all on the way back home!

We do have wild raspberries but it will be about July before they are ready!
We just got about a cups worth yesterday so we will just eat this batch. I might have to bake something next time ☺️

I walked Jaci a quarter mile Wednesday. I took her around the solar panels to see if she cared, didn't. Down to the woods with a few sideways glances here and there. Did a few circles just inside the woods. Came back up and toured the backyard for the first time. She didn't much care for the windmill (there was a nice breeze), but I got her within 10 feet of it. She also didn't much care for a cement pad with some stuff on it...until she noticed the nice clump of grass right next to it.
😂

A teenager from our youth department and my husband walked both Ella and Bliss for thirty minutes yesterday, and I walked Bliss for thirty minutes today and Ella for forty five minutes. 🥰🐴🌸

Is Jeffrey a willing walker for you? I’m just asking because Madelaine walks well for about 1/4 of a mile then she really slows down. Last year before the snow came, my goal was to go a few more steps with energy each time out.

Is Jeffrey a willing walker for you? I’m just asking because Madelaine walks well for about 1/4 of a mile then she really slows down. Last year before the snow came, my goal was to go a few more steps with energy each time out.
Yes, I’m surprised that Jeffrey walks as well as he does. 👍 I have only walked him on my property for about 10 minutes at a time.

Latest posts

Back