Walking/Hiking in 2023

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cayuse, thank you for the beautiful ribbon! We have been out of town for two weeks being full time grandparents and the ribbon was in the held mail. 💕

The cheerful orange mailer was a clue to something fun and special. 😁 Thank you so much for all of the work and care you put into this program. The ribbon is a beautiful celebration of participating and achieving and doing so “in company“ with others.

🤗 😍

Cayuse, thank you for the beautiful ribbon! We have been out of town for two weeks being full time grandparents and the ribbon was in the held mail. 💕

The cheerful orange mailer was a clue to something fun and special. 😁 Thank you so much for all of the work and care you put into this program. The ribbon is a beautiful celebration of participating and achieving and doing so “in company“ with others.

🤗 😍
Oh you are very welcome, I enjoy doing it. DD looks quite pleased with herself 😍

DD and her new ribbon. I haltered her and tied her for a quick photo but wasn’t fast enough to miss her editorial comment.😉 View attachment 49204
Oh, my goodness, you have some deep snow there! Maybe you should be raising giraffes instead of little horses.

Latest posts

Back