Walking/Hiking in 2023

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Walked yesterday 1 1/2 mile. Neighbor went also so both horses got to go. I walked Billy the Kid. I like to pick up litter along the way, so we did some can smashing and kicking. I thought about practicing my fall, but chickened out.
Yeah, practicing a fall only inside the arena for me. ;)I would chicken out too.
It is nice when both horses can go out at the same time. I think mine like it that way too :)

Practicing your fall?
Yes, sometimes when walking one can fall--stepping on uneven ground, turning too quickly. Sometimes a horse will spook then and it can be challenging. So, practicing falling while the horse is on a lead rope, so he will be able to handle the unexpected, is something to think about.

🥇🥇🏆🏆🥇🥇

Hi guys! I have the ribbons all package up and ready to go :)! The ones I have addresses for will be mailed Saturday and the others as soon as I get your address. I need names and addresses for Marn 4, Kimbalina, Capriole, Hershy Mint, Mindy Schroeder, and MajorClem I need yours as I dunno if you've moved. Just send me a message if you see this and I will also message you, so hopefully we will connect!

Yes, sometimes when walking one can fall--stepping on uneven ground, turning too quickly. Sometimes a horse will spook then and it can be challenging. So, practicing falling while the horse is on a lead rope, so he will be able to handle the unexpected, is something to think about.
Like say I’m walking on a trail and decided to go up a hill and I fall? And the horse might freak out then? If so then I have practiced this myself for safety reasons on a trail.

🥇🥇🏆🏆🥇🥇

Hi guys! I have the ribbons all package up and ready to go :)! The ones I have addresses for will be mailed Saturday and the others as soon as I get your address. I need names and addresses for Marn 4, Kimbalina, Capriole, Hershy Mint, Mindy Schroeder, and MajorClem I need yours as I dunno if you've moved. Just send me a message if you see this and I will also message you, so hopefully we will connect!
Hi, I received my ribbon yesterday. Thank you so much! I loved the packaging and ribbon match :)
The post office added their label to the package and it had the wrong street. You addressed it correctly, but they screwed up! The important is I did get. I love it Thank you again

Latest posts

Back