Waiting for Jerald Cart

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAX

Reaction score
Has anyone bought and/or received a new Jerald cart lately? A friend sold her cart and ordered a new one on 4/11 but can not get ahold of them now to find out when it should be delivered. She has called and emailed but receives no answer. She tried with my phone as well with still no answer.... She thought it would be ready over a month ago. She is starting to panic!! So I was hoping that someone here could tell me if maybe they are just crazy busy or if they have received one lately and about how long it took???

I remember mine took a month at least... But that was years ago. I would guess this is the peak busy time for them though... They won't respond by phone or email with an update or estimate?

No there has been no response from them.
default_thumbdown.gif

I too have tried calling and leaving several messages and have not had a call back. Very poor customer service for a business. I'm sorely disappointed in them.

This is not what I wanted to hear... the cart was paid for when ordered. I don't understand she has ordered carts from them before with no issues. I hope someone can give us a clue as to what is going on!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am still waiting to hear back from them as I have emailed several times and called and left messages as I was wanting to buy a new set of wheels and some other thingsand it has been.........over a year!!
default_impatient.jpg
I also contacted a couple of distributors of their products with the same result Hope your experience is better!

Talked to someone yesterday and she finaly got a hold of the people at Jerald. her cart will be shipped next week. They have been swamped!

Thank you Make A Wish! Yes she did hear from them and they are just crazy busy but all is well.
default_yes.gif

Back