Wahl Pro Series Rechargeable clippers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wantminimore

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to get replacement blades for these clippers? I found 1 place so far and I think it would cost about the same to buy brand new clippers.

Leslie

Will these work? Wahl blades

I have the wahl Chromado & have been buying my blades locally. I paid $200 for the clipper and $45 for each replacement blade. A friend picked up a blade at Nationals year before last and paid $25 for it--but the chromado takes the adjustable blades & so I guess they cost more than the ordinary pro series blade above. At least I get a lot of clipping out of that one blade--I do a lot of clipping with my Chromado and only need one blade per year.

$15.95 doesn't seem like a bad price; wish I could buy mine for that!

I get mine at Tractor Supply Co and sometimes at PetCo (not always in stock) I always try to pick up extras at the Equine Affaire that is in the area in Nov

I have the Wahl Arco Rechargeable and I get the replacement blades at Tractor Supply (if I need them in a hurry) or I order them from www.jeffersequine.com .

Thanks for the help. I had found a site where the blade cost $42.00, the clippers cost $49.00
default_new_shocked.gif

Minimor, I had the Wahl Cromando clippers but they disapeared, I never got a chance to use them but have been thinking about getting new ones, i'm glad to hear they work so well.

Leslie

Latest posts

Back