Volunteers Needed

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kaykay

Hi all

This is avery busy time for CMHR. We have more pending horse being taken in now then we have ever had. The BOD of CMHR is doing everything we can but the horses are our first priority so other things get kicked aside. Please if you can consider volunteering your time to help us out and make us a better stronger organization.

State Coordinator Chair---to help Nila run State Coordinator meetings, write agendas, keep minutes and come up with great new ideas

Webmaster----to update our site and keep it current

Email Newsletter----someone to write and email our quarterly newsletter to paid members of CMHR

Fundraising committe---needs members to organize fundraisers, track them etc

Well, Kay if you email and tell me what, when, how, where, all the good stuff for the newsletter and a membership list, I will try to do the Newsletter. Things are going very well with Zoey so Ha ha I have a few more minutes to do things right now.

Sandy Satterfield - Indiana State Coordinator

I would love to help you out! I've been doing webdesign for a while now and I would be happy to help! Feel free to email me!
yes.gif

I can also help with writing the newsletter - let me know what you need! I'd LOVE to help out!

I"m helping! I gotta secret********* but KK can't let it outta the bag yet, drats!
poke.gif
new_tomato.gif
aktion033.gif

Marty

I know its killin ya!!!
smile.gif

As far as the newsletter here is what it would have in it

Current fundraisers (calender for example---you could copy and paste michelles outline of it)

Current horses taken in

Reminders to renew if you havent already
smile.gif

Presidents message which i will write and send to you

Should have cmhr logo at the top with our web addy (take logo off our site)

Michelle always put in various horse h ints and tidbits to make it fun.

Just use your imagination and run with it

I'll be happy to supply information on the Rescue I'm currectly working. Willy is a real sweety.

Ginny StP

OK my curiosity is peeked who is Willy...........do tell............paweeze.............
new_multi.gif

Willy is an 18 yr old stallion (gelding to be), appoloosa and 32" tall. He is slowly going blind and his owner will be giving him to CMHR so we can find a good home for him. She is very concerned that if she brought him to an auction he would not go an appropriate home.

She says that he is a gentleman and leads easily. He would need a companion horse to help him get around. I am waiting on paperwork and when that is in, I can proceed to get him gelded.

I'll post more on another thread after we have his papers in hand.

Ginny

I just saw a good home for Willie.. or any other rescue. I was looking for a place to board our QH for a short time, and met this wonderful woman, who said that she had decided that she'd like to help a rescue horse. She has a lovely lovey farm with 20 acres, and five full size horses. She has a track where the previous own used to race minis years ago.. (she doesn't believe in it). But she must have five miles of fence and lots of pasture in excellent condition. She has two waterfalls, and a koi pond, it'd be a great place for a mini that needed extra attention.

Right now, she has a mare that is heartbroken because her foal is being sent to training in KY.

She even has a website if anyone wants to check it out. I believe it's Dancing Horses Farms...... I'll have to check on it... She said it was easy to find.

Once the kids are back in school, you can sign me up to volunteer to help the volunteers.... Lol

God Bless you guys,

Lynn W

Hey Lynn where is this wonderful woman living?? Willy will be hard to get a home for because of his increasing blindness. Maybe you could talk her into becoming a Foster Home for us. Maybe even an adoptive one. LOL

Ginny StP

Latest posts

Back