visitor in my yard this evening

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miniequine

Reaction score
My visitor today~ Tomorrow's pic... has 8 leggs! LOL

Grasshopper.jpg

This Daisy has Blue Eyed flowers. I think They are cute!

BlueEyedFlower.jpg

I think that may be an African Daisy. They are so pretty and quite unusual with their different colors. Nice pix.

Oh! I want some blue daisies. Anyone know where I can get them for next year?

Very nice pics. I've never seen blue daisies. I want some too!
smile.gif

Wow!!! Thats the first time I've ever seen a blue-eyed daisy! Beautiful! That grass/hopper/locust looks like he's got a big mouth enough to eat up all your pretty plants and flowers....watch him!
laugh.gif

Sandy --

I've always thought you were a very gifted and artistic photographer! Those shots are awesome!!! You even made a grasshopper picture one that I enjoyed looking at and I am a big time bug phobic. It's a really arty looking picture, I think. The blue eyed Daisy is also something I have not ever seen but now that I have, I'm going to look into having some in our yard!

Jill

camera.gif

For those of you who want some (daisys - not grass hoppers), contact your local nursery. The one I worked at has carried them for several years now. The first year they got them in, I bought several because they were so unusual.

Latest posts

Back