Visited a Forum Member

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Visited the farm of Julie Miller, cretahillsgal, last week. I "met" a mare there I would love to own. She is my favorite color, bay, with four white socks a blaze and blue eyes. I could just see those white socks twinkling in harness!

BUT the mare was not for sale. (She had a sweet colt by her side.)

I only have two geldings, as I love to drive and just have fun--no breeding for me. And two is my limit to own. But, if I could find a good home for one of mine, and Julie would sell that mare...

Hi Marsha! We enjoyed your visit too!
default_biggrin.png

I wish that I could contribute to your "syndrome" by selling you Fancy, but just can't bring myself to let her go just yet.
default_wub.png

I know that you only do driving, but wanted to let you know our county fair is having an open horse show on Sept 13th. They are having halter and under saddle classes only. Everyone around here has biggies so I will probably be the only one there with minis. Ought to be interesting!
default_new_shocked.gif
I am planning on taking Lucky, Whispy, and Glitter for sure. But they are also having a "geriatric" halter class for older mares and I am thinking about cleaning up Fancy and taking her too.

Julie, I might keep that in mind. It is also another good venue to put the little horses in the public's eye. Plus, since you are planning to begin to show, it would be a great experience for you and your horses.

"Geriatric"!!!! Fancy is just beginning the prime of her life. I like a mature horse. Those silly adolescents are too much trouble.

HUH???
default_unsure.png
I don't have a palamino gelding. Don't have any geldings of any color.
default_unsure.png

Edited to add that maybe you are thinking of the other Julie Miller from OK. R3 Miniatures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Marsha, Julie told me about your visit and that you fell in love with her mare TEE HEE!

I wish we were not busy that week, that show sounds like fun! Julie, I expect photos!
default_laugh.png

If you all ever get a chance to come to my corner of the state, I have lots of potato chips here.
default_laugh.png

Would love to have some horse lovers visit.

Yes I like that ideal Freeland, they could all come by her and munch and I could jump in with them and head your way! Sounds like fun, what ya think girls? If someone would take a few of my chips I could have Robin bring me Pooka! or oops can't think of her name...Robin...the one I tried to trade you 2 donkeys for
default_new_shocked.gif

I would love to visit some forum members and see their horses, but I worry about the potato chip syndrome (not as much as my husband, but I worry
default_wink.png
).

Nancy, you're thinking of Queenie!
default_laugh.png

If The Pooka comes up missing, I'll go see if he's hiding in your lil donkey herd!

That paticular "tater chip" is called, Nacho Pooka! (Notyour pooka) tee hee!

"If The Pooka comes up missing, I'll go see if he's hiding in your lil donkey herd!

That paticular "tater chip" is called, Nacho Pooka! (Notyour pooka) tee hee!"

LOL!!!
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I think I could pick up about 5 more "chips" by visiting everyone's farms! Hmm... let's see... I will take Maggie from REO, Millie from Songcather, Bonita from Witts, etc, etc. . . . I am going to need a bigger trailer!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_rolleyes.gif

I actually did visit a forum member and couldn't resist temptation...I acquired two new potato chips.

I am weak...

default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif
ME TOO!!!! I am 6 miles from REO! No worry here, no one for sale, except maybe Ziggi.
default_wacko.png
I think I just had a brain fart, She is not for sale...but 2 donkey's huh???? And if REO is looking for Nacho Pooka at Nancy's, she will never know that her silver bay colt is missing
default_whistling.gif

"If The Pooka comes up missing, I'll go see if he's hiding in your lil donkey herd!That paticular "tater chip" is called, Nacho Pooka! (Notyour pooka) tee hee!"

LOL!!!
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I think I could pick up about 5 more "chips" by visiting everyone's farms! Hmm... let's see... I will take Maggie from REO, Millie from Songcather, Bonita from Witts, etc, etc. . . . I am going to need a bigger trailer!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_rolleyes.gif
Oh Lisa, not my BoBo, but I betcha I could temp cha with another
default_torch.gif

Latest posts

Back