Visit with the Ewok

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

susanne

dB
Reaction score
If you haven't viewed Marie's thread on Ted E Bear, scroll down and take a look at the little puffball.

Now...I can say that he's even cuter in person, and that Freddy is in for the time of his life. Marie and company? They haven't got a prayer!

Between running a marathon (racing to the fence with Freddy and Precious [adolescent Lab/Shepherd]), saving the world from the third estate (trying to tear up a newspaper), climbing mountains (steps and lawn chair), fighting the mighty dragon (Freddy), and proving his never to be realized manhood (humping everything in sight), he managed to be quite adorable as I basked in the sweet perfume of puppy breath.

On top of it all, he excels at his REAL job, mending the hearts of Marie, Vicki, Darren, and Freddie. All for a munchkin the size of a Guinea Pig!

You can never replace a beloved fur child - but you sure can distract yourself
default_biggrin.png
! Sounds like he is exactly what the doctor ordered!

It was nice having Keith and Susanne over. Teddie presented himself just as large and ferocious as he is.

Always under foot and believing he is truly a large dog that has a huge heart. I'm sure when he looks in a mirror he sees a large Newfoundland or an oversized St Bernard. Large dogs come in such itty bitty packages. He has wormed his way into Freddies heart. They now play together and it has been so good for Freddie. He still misses his best friend Rodney. After you have personally raised and trained your best friend just how you want him I can only imagine how difficult it is to lose that special friend. Now Freddie has to do this with Teddie. He will Freddie is very strong willed but I see a battle of the wills coming. As Teddie is also very strong willed.

After meeting Teddie Keith and Susanne came out and saw the horse family also. I had been up the same evening and seen their lovely group. I am amazed always at how much Jimmy's foal look like him. Flash is built so much like his sire. His color is just awesome and like his sire he is very sweet. So far there doesn't seem to be an honery one in the group.

Mingus, Thelonious and Scarlet all look great this year and ready to face the summer season. It's just a shame Susanne hasn't been able to get Scarlet out to the shows like she wants to. I do understand why but when she has these two wonderful horses she wants to show then the gas prices decide to go thru the roof. I don't understand how anyone is able to haul to the shows and then pay the fees involved with showing.

Hopefully we will have more time this summer to visit at each others places and I hope to go visit them with my camera in the very near future. New updated pics of her horse family especially as Scarlet matures and comes into herself so Susanne will have the permanent documentation of her beautiful mare.

Latest posts

Back