Vinyardhill has a new arrival

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Birdmomjb

Reaction score
A gray and white pinto filly.
new_shocked.gif
aktion033.gif
wub.gif
I have been keeping a loose eye on this mare and put the barn cam up Sunday thinking I would need it in the next week or two.

Well you know how sneeky mares are. We have a lovely baby girl.

Pictures to follow as soon as I can get my camera charged.

Got to go and coo over the new baby.
wub.gif
wub.gif

Then I'm going to kill hubby for not seeing somthing strange in the pasture. Boy I think I could bring in a hippo and he would not notice.
no.gif
no.gif

Jan
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

wub.gif
aktion033.gif
LOL!!COngrats on your new filly sounds gorgoues post soon!!!

[SIZE=14pt]Cant wait to see pics.... I think some of us are already in baby withdrawal or anticipation for spring.... [/SIZE]

Lyn

A healthy new baby is just what I needed. I worked a 14 hr shift yesterday at Childrens Hospital and an 11 hr shift at the Cancer Center today and at both places this week there has been nothing but equipment trouble.

I have 2 more 14 hr days at Childrens this week and 2 more days (I hope they are less than 11 hrs) at the Center. If tomorrow is't better I think I'll come home and hide in the stall untill things change.

Now were is my sleeping bag I think I will just forget tomorrow and stay with the horses anyway. Just kidding.

Jan

Birdmomjb said:
A gray and white pinto filly.
new_shocked.gif

aktion033.gif

wub.gif
  I have been keeping a loose eye on this mare and put the barn cam up Sunday thinking  I would need it in the next week or two.
Well you know how sneeky mares are.  We have a lovely baby girl.

Pictures to follow as soon as I can get my camera charged.

Got to go and coo over the new baby. 
wub.gif

wub.gif

Then I'm going to kill hubby for not seeing somthing strange in the pasture.  . Boy I think I could bring in a hippo and he would not notice
no.gif

no.gif

Jan
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

496873[/snapback]

There is something to be said for a husband's inattentiveness. Ever wanted to bring a new mini home but didn't think the hubby would go for it?
wink.gif

At my house , as long as a new horse looks kind of simalarto the others, my husband won't notice a new one... actually, if it has 4 legs, 2 ears and a tail, he wouldn't notice.

if you brought a new husband home ....would they notice then ?

Na! one of that breed is enough !!

Congratulations, Jan!!! Can't wait to see pictures!!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Liz R.

Jan, congratulations!

who's the momma, Puff?

hope this makes you feel better - how long are you planning on working 70 hour weeks?

Johnice, yes Puff is my new mama. She and Diablo finily gave me what I've been looking for.

The 70 hr weeks will continue untill we get caught up on some bills. We still have not sold the first farm and making payments on 2 is taking all the money I usually have to purchase items for the horses. So "I owe I owe so off the work I go".

All kidding aside I have been bitten by the team driving bug and want to purchase both fine and heavy team harness and a nice wagon or buggy for them to pull.

Dont forget that Sheridan ridding club is having a show Sunday. Hope to see you there,.

jan

Jan, I'm so happy for you! Your filly sounds pretty and I hope you post a pic soon!

Yup, I'm still keeping foal count!
yes.gif

CONGRATULATIONS JAN!!!!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Can't wait to see picks of your new baby. Having baby withdrawl and looking forward to spring.

Dawn

Well, Jan, did you get some pictures today in the light? Congratulations!

aktion033.gif
We missed you Saturday at the meeting, you missed out on some good food and birthday cake!

Oh, what a great surprise!! I still think it ought to be a unwritten law on the forum..all babies MUST have pictures posted immediately.
wink.gif
wub.gif
yes.gif
biggrin.gif
cant wait to see her. CONGRATULATIONS! Corinne

Sorry guys today was a 14 hr day at work with over an hour drive each way. No way have I had time as the computer here at work wont let me post pics.

If I'm verry lucky I will get home tomorrow night early and be able to fight with my home computer after i get "herself" as we now call the little imp to let me take some better pics.

Hubby has been to the barn several times today and called with "herself" reports.

I think he is trying to dig out of the hole he was in for not noticing when she arrived yesterday.

Thanks for letting me bragg about my new girl

Jan

Latest posts

Back