Villagephotos.com is gone

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HGFarm

Reaction score
With no warning, villagephotos went down last fall and has never come back. They were supposed to come back on a different server, but never did- so all my photos I had in there are gone. :arg!

Is there another site that is easy to use for things like ad avatars on the sale board and others stuff where you need that photo address to put on something?

Can folks advise what they use and how to use it?

Thanks

photobucket.com is free!

But I also use ranchoweb.com. It costs a little but is even more reliable that photobucket.

I use both and both are good!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have photo programs to size photos, I just need a place to house them for things like the avatar pic on the sales. Sounds like photobucket would work but which address do you use on there to make it work?

When you upload pics there, it gives you 3-4 URLS when you mouse over the photo. I always pic the "direct link" one. Then I use them here with the code around it. I can't type the simple code here because it won't post without an URL in it. But if you email me I'll show you! [email protected]

Back