Videos and Pictures of Aurora

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gini

Reaction score
This is our newest 8 month old turnover Aurora. She is being fostered at Soggybottom Ranch and will

be vet checked and vacinated and feet trimmed this week. This is a great little girl that does need some

manners training but would make someone an in your face little girl. Please get your applications in for this little beauty. I will add pictures within the next hour or so.

BED TIME

soggy1.jpg

I DOOOON WANNA! NOPE NOT ME

soggy2.jpg

WEELL MAYBE IT WOOONT HURT ME!!

soggy3.jpg

A FEW MORE SCRINCHES PLEASE!!

soggy4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are the direct links in case clicking on the video in Gini's post doesn't work.

Video 1.

Video 2.

We've been working on sacking her out with everything we can think of. She's doing well with it all. She LOVES to be pet and scratched, and is an in your pocket kind of girl. She ties, leads, picks up her feet, takes wormer well, and is easy to halter and catch. We've been putting her out in the outside pen, and when you open the barn door to catch her, she comes right up to you to be brought in. She's such a cutie!

We have noticed that she needs to learn some respect towards humans in the pasture, and she's already learning and minding what we ask of her. She learns very quickly!

Latest posts

Back