Video of Rusty

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebecca

Reaction score
Just a quick little video I put together of Rusty taken this afternoon. One of my cart tires popped so we've been ground driving a lot recently, as our first show is April 9th with my high school equestrian team. I know there are a few things I can fix and work on, I'd like his head set a bit more relaxed but vertical. He had already been working for 45 minutes when this was shot, and has been VERY full of it since he just recently got clipped. He's worked lightly through the winter but is basically in his pre-show season, pre-conditioned state. I think he looks pretty good though!

Figured I would post here to try and get some driving feedback. Rusty is my 11 year old 33 inch gelding who I show in country pleasure driving, halter, halter obstacle, hunter, and now YOTE.

Thanks for looking!

Rebecca

Edited to Add: Please click on the image to view the video on Photobucket.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rebecca, I think you are doing really nice job with him :)He is a handsome fella. Does he have splint boots and bell boots on? WHere'd did you get them and how do you like them? Thanks for sharing your vide0
default_smile.png

Angie

Thank you! Yes, he has front splint boots and bell boots. Both were ordered from National Bridle Shop, and I love them! The bell boots are the Davis brand, the cheap ones just don't do the job. Not quite sure how the splint boots are working yet, but I like them so far. Usually I don't use them unless we're working in deep footing or on the trails/road.

Rebecca

In envy your long flexible legs!!! You look like you are both having a great time. I am not critic but I did enjoy watching you both a lot!

He looks very nice - like he would be lots of fun to drive! I too envy your longs legs. It looks like you're getting a work out as much as he is. LOL Five minutes of that and I wouldn't be able to move for the rest of the day.

I think he looks great and what a handsome boy. I am running behind Sunny at the moment but he is not up to your standard yet
default_biggrin.png

I just got to finally see the video Rebecca, and he looks stunning! Wish my 11 year old, 33" gelding looked anywhere near that good!
default_biggrin.png

Leia

Latest posts

Back