Video of Coyote Winds Knockouts' daughter

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHANA

Reaction score
Here is a video of my newest filly, Wonder. I lost her sire last May and this is his last foal and a keeper. Can you tell I am in love with this girl.
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing Shana, she is wonderful, is she nursing well? Take care of that precious little girl.

So glad it was a filly for you...
default_aktion033.gif

She is nursing really well. Dam, being technically a maiden, is a great mom. I may put them out for a few hours tommorow afternoon. I am glad it was a filly too but would have loved it even had it been a colt as I told my hubby colt or filly I was keeping it. He said we didn't need anymore colts so he is also glad it is a filly and it is out of his favourite mini.
default_biggrin.png
We usually sell all of our colts.

Congratulations! Wonder is a lovely little filly and apparently her dam loves you a lot too
default_wub.png
I love that baby's color! So cute.

When I first got Dandy she was a hard to catch mare, literally took 2-3 people to catch her in the pasture. Then I met Terry(My hubby) and he said why can't you catch her and walked right up to her and caught her with no problem. Needless to say she has become his baby and he trained her 100% himself to drive. He was really upset when she aborted as he was so looking forward to a foal from her. Anyway Wonder is being pretty spoiled by myself and my hubby and Dandy is getting extra carrots(don't tell the other horses though
default_wink.png
).

Latest posts

Back