video games

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anoki

Reaction score
Ok, what's your favourite(s)? Or ones that you are addicted to??
default_laugh.png

I love Guitar Hero III, Mario Kart, Mario & Sonic at the Olympics, Tetris type ones

Ones that drive me nuts, but I just can't stop playing them

Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz (that one had me going for MONTHS last year :arg! :arg! )

And thanks to Facebook I found Bubble Struggle 2:rebubbled I've been spending far too much time trying to beat it over the last week....I'm stuck on level 68!!!!!
default_wacko.png
default_wacko.png

~kathryn

The original Pac Man cant be beat
default_wink.png

Guitar Hero Legends Of Rock III. Its the only video game that i actually like.

I have never liked video games, then a few months ago my nephew spent the night and he brought his wii, i played it and
default_new_shocked.gif
...Talk about FUN!!

So, i ran to walmart the following day and bought a Wii and Guitar Hero ...played it for a few days and got bored, i as ony leve 3 or 4 of the "easy" level. Then i bought the new GH III Recently and am adddicted ...finially on level medium, last night was up until 2am and i managed to work my way all the way through the medium level and spent about 3 - 4 hours trying to beat "Lou". In conclusion, it is impossible to beat him
default_wacko.png

I am awesome at the easy level, it took me a while to get use to the medium level bc i have short finger (that is my excuse) and cannot reach the blue button ...no way will i be able to reach/use the orange one lol.

I am a Guitar Hero addict ...

Check this guy out ....WOW
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
. He is an "Expert" and this is the longest song on the game ..my hands hurt just watching..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-9ao_vOsZkg
default_laugh.png

default_new_shocked.gif

Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, Zelda , Mario party....

Hmmm, hubbies been playing the Rachet and Clank games for 2 months now, matter of fact he is right now!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_wacko.png

I like Spiro and Ty the tazmanian tiger game.

Guitar Hero III on the Wii. My brother beat it on the easy levels and I just go in under the playlist or whatever it is and just play songs for the heck of it. Oo! Sims 2 Pets and Sims 2 Castaway. I thought it would be genius if the people who made Castaway put a volleyball randomly on one of the islands. Ha ha. And maybe that volleyball would have a hand print on it... LOL. The Sims are kind of addictive... be careful! Final one would probably be Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4, but haven't played that in a while because it was deleted off the computer somehow.

"WILSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
default_biggrin.png

I have over a dozen younger cousins, so I am constantly being dragged from the "adult table" at get-togethers to play new games. I love both Rayman Raving Rabbids games and am ok at the Guitar Hero series but honestly am a bit burned out on it (they play it NON-STOP). It's funny to see someone else really get into it though. Lately when I get writer's block on a big project I'll play a few minutes of Little Shop of Treasures. It's like I-Spy--simple and unexciting, but it helps me to think normally again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I only REALLY enjoy playing video games with friends around, and Super Smash Bros. on the Wii is above and beyond my favorite 2-player game. I've tried Guitar Hero with my cousins, and it IS fun, don't get me wrong, but I don't think I'll ever be good enough at it to want to spend that kind of money on it. :DOH! Also can't go wrong with the good old Wii Sports.

DDR is really fun and it gives you a workout. I also love gallop racer and Lucinda Greene's equestrian challange. Pack man and tetris are also great.

hannah montana,blazing angels, ninja bread man, call of duty 3, mario party 8, wii sports, catz2, dogz2!

mario and sonic @ olmpic games I really want ii fit!

ilike them all but if you want to get cats and dog just get whatener animal you like more because it is the same game.
default_wink.png

My boyfriend had WoW set up on his computer which crashed a few months ago, so I'm not sure what server we used. I was only up to about level 20 with my two characters, but it was fun. My boyfriend has a level 70 pally. I'm hoping he'll invest in another gaming computer soon... my new laptop can't begin to support it and was only supposed to be for my business stuff.

Hubby and I are big video game fans but seem to play more in the winter. Were going to put some money aside and get the ps3 that we have been waiting for. We love the Final Fantasy series and when ever a new one comes out we play untill we beat it! I love anything creepy like Silent hill, haunting ground, fatal frame, stuff like that but hubby likes race games, nascar, 4x4 evo, need for speed, and of course the grand theft auto series. It's all fun stuff and it's fun to play at nite when our son is asleep(for those not so pg games!
default_wink.png
).

Good thread!
default_aktion033.gif

Leya

We have both the Wii and the PS3-

So....

Zelda- (have to love it) and Okami on the Wii- (Those of you who Have a Wii and liked Zelda, you will Love this game, it's Fantastic!!)

On the PS3- I only really loved Rachet and Clank, he (the boyfriend) had to pipe in- Metal Gear Solid 4 and GTA are his two. Though the brat gets a game and beats it in almost 3 days. (He's a 'gamer' rolls eyes)

We also have rock band, and rock star, but I am not as crazy about them.

I can't bring myself to do the whole WoW thing, it's a level I refuse to let him sink to, as I know we'd both be addicted to the stupid thing- and as he's a big dorky guy, I just can't have him be a WoW guy too.

Latest posts

Back