video footage of my 2008 foals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHANA

Reaction score
Here is the link to see my 2008 foals. Mostly I was filming Wonder, the daughter of the stallion I lost last May, who I am keeping. She is a little stinker, has this thing for shoelaces.
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
ahhhh what cutie pies! I love "Annie's" curly mane!!!!! I think that's what you called her :DOH!

Yeah the curly girl is Annie, registered name will be Shenanigans At Sunrise SPH. She is very friendly.

Cute Cute Cute. Loved the little one after your shoe laces. All these great videos and pictures make those of us without babies feel like we're definitely missing something special. At least that's how they make me feel.

yeah, the filly, Wonder reminds me of her daddy, he loved attention, followed me everywhere and liked to nibble on my pants though he never did untie my shoes. I miss him, he has been gone almost a year now. He passed away May 27th last year. Belinda was nice enough to give me a colt as I could not afford at that time to replace him. Kid has some mares this year and hopefully we will have his first foals in 2009. I did end up leasing a stallion as Kid did not arrive until late(End of August) and I ended up trading a mini filly for him and official bought him in September. So now I have 2 stallions. Booker had 4 foals this season, 3 colts and one filly. All are gorgeous. One colt is owned by Mclennan Minatures as I sold his dam in foal. The other 3 were born here and sadly one died at 8 days old. His colt is Tad in the video and his filly is Harleys' filly.

Latest posts

Back