Vid:)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fanch

Reaction score
This is a video I made a few months ago about the love of my life, Rhino. I meant to post it here, but just forgot. And now I was thinking about showing it to my dad since, I'm visiting him this weekend, as he has never meant my minis
default_sad.png
. So anyways, here it is.

ps-excuse the HORRIBLE driving postiure, it was MY biggest problem last year, is fixed now though!!

Wow Paige, I think you've got a CDE horse on your hands!!
default_aktion033.gif
He tracks up nicely already, seems to canter well and appears agile and responsive and forward. You can't ask for better than that....
default_yes.gif

I did get your email by the way but I've got a show this weekend (well, in less than four hours actually!
default_new_shocked.gif
) and then two days later I leave for the Happ's CDE so if I don't respond just be patient! I will.
default_smile.png

Leia

You and Rhino certaintly look very happy in the video....thanks for sharing
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks you two, especially Leia, that comment made my day!! And I agree with you, he does canter nicely, I can't even get MacDuff to canter(weirdo)

I just love my boy, hes my life!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks you guys for the comments, he really is the love of my life. If only I could find a boyfriend just like him; kind, hardworking, tough, beautiful eyes, and dosn't mind how much I eat!!!

Latest posts

Back