Vicious dog attack

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Wee Horse Farm

Reaction score
Well, not really, but got you to look, right? Just had to share my delightful Am Staff inter-action with my foals.
new_shocked.gif

She LOVES LOVES LOVES them. She's been doing this routine for days now when she first gets out there with them. It's so sweet. She does it the same everytime. First she invites them by sitting in front of whoever she chooses, then proceeds. This is how these dogs CAN be if brought up properly -- admittedly, they're not the dog for everyone, but they are the dog for ME!
aktion033.gif
She even eats hay with the horses when I put it out for them.

This is with her fav, Sunny. She let's them bite her belly, legs, even lips! They also pull on her choker collar..........sometimes, there's more than one!

f2cdde99.jpg

f2cdde9e.jpg

f2cdde8a.jpg

f2cdde95.jpg

f2cdde90.jpg

f2cddbf2.jpg

Ursa kisses Sunny "Thanks. I love you too."

f2cddbf7.jpg

On to the next customer, Satin.

I couldn't believe this the first time I saw it, but then, if you recall, Ursa is the dog I previously posted a pic of while she tried a little milk by nursing from a mare!
laugh.gif

f35cddf9.jpg

My heart jumped into my throat! One of my worst fears............

B

Yeah, for a while I couldn't decide if she thot the horses were dogs or that she was a horse. I think this has been answered!
rolleyes.gif

Oh Mizbeth! I'm sorry -- it was meant as a joke. I added "Well, not really" in my second line of the subject. Sorry for the scare!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]I love this dog@!!!!!! What a cute story in pics![/SIZE]

Thanks for sharing that.

Lyn

She looks like a real sweetheart with a personality of gold! What a little beauty she is too! Love the pics of her having fun with the babies.

aktion033.gif
I have to laugh that dog looks just like my daughters. Logan can

be such a character. When he comes to my house he likes to play with the horses.

Or I should say he tries to. I have one gelding that absolutely adores him, the rest

don't like dogs anyway. It's like the two oddballs. Linda B
wub.gif

Love the last picture, too cute. Looks like a Lab kind of disposition too. I have - somewhere - a picture of our neighbor's big black lab on his back like your picture, with about 5 weanlings nosing around and getting a little personal with him!
biggrin.gif

Jan

SWEET pics! Ursa sure is a beautiful girl...I bet she surely is a thankful girl that she found a home there with you!
aktion033.gif

Oh thank you! She is a wonderful creature I got from a pound. She was to be PTS in a day or two. She had been at the shelter for MONTHS & no one wanted her. I believe she was waiting for me to come get her. She was 8 months old. I could count her ribs, vetebrae and even the bones in her skull.

I had just lost my wonderful Dear Prudence (Am Staff) & didn't think I'd ever find another dog that could be so good with horses. Ursa was a city dog who never even got the scent of a horse before she came here. She weighed about 38 pounds & now weighs close to 80! Big girl! Happy girl! I might have saved her life, but she saved mine too!
yes.gif

I do believe Dear Prudence is riding darling Ursa's shoulders. Those pics are absolutely priceless and what are the odds you could have "2" perfect pits? You're all very lucky to have found each other. Those pics just make me happy!

AHHHHHHHHHH Ursa, the little party girl. She loves those babies
smile.gif

I was afraid at first when littlewee started letting Ursa in with the horses but she had Faith in her girl Ursa. Now Ursa has proved how easy it is to love.
yes.gif

She brings a lot of joy to littlewee
wub.gif
cjmm

Ursa should be a poster dog to show just how wonderful Pits can be if raised correctly. I worked at a shelter numerous years ago and we had occasional Pits and they always seemed to be the calmest dogs there.

I think that Prudence is letting Ursa borrow her angel wings.
wub.gif

Karen, I love the pics of Ursa belly up with the babies! Ursa is such a sweetie with those babies.

Latest posts

Back