vet called

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Nikki,

I am so sorry for all that you both have gone through...

She looks like an amazing girl and you have proven that you are too. We all are awed by how you have dealt with this, I don't know why people are tested over and over and over. We respect you and wish we could help you through this better. I am sorry you are at the end of your rope.

Does anyone out there think that a paypal account could be set up for donations to help with the poor donkeys vet bills??? Even if everyone could only donate $1 it would be a help I am sure. It is very hard to make a desicion when the bills mount up but you still have love for your animal. Sound like this girl has had more to deal with in a short time than anyone should. I don't get on the forum much but have been keeping track of petunia. I know you all have had fund raisers via auction but a paypal account could start being filled immediatley.

We had a paypal account set up for Nikki, before we did the auctions.(that was for the fillies) I can post and pin another topic for Tunia and we can try again. We all know the heartache Nikki is going thru and what these bills are amounting too. Every $1.00 will help Nikki with Tunia's high vet bills. Corinne

Please let me know when you have the account set up! I feel the same way every dollar would help!! Kelly

Hi Nikki has a paypal account, I have made a donation and the email address to use for her paypal account is [email protected] . I honestly hope she doesnt get upset about me posting this but we ALL need help at one time or another. It seems to me its her time for help! Kelly

Thanks for that post. I hope it helps Nikki out some. Does anyone know how things are going today? I dreamt about Petunia last night and it was a wonderful and happy dream. I hope it comes true. We have a Petunia here that looks just like her and I can't imagine if ours had to go through all that she has gone through. Big hugs to Nikki, Petunia and all of you for being such wonderful and caring people. This is an amazing group of people on this forum. Honoured to be a part of it all.
default_yes.gif
:

Nikki, my heart bleeds for you and Petunia! I can not imagine going through what you are going through and to top it off, I'm thinking your Vet bill is going to be outrages by the time you are done with all this!

I am definately going to donate what I can, and it's not much, but come on people, if everybody just did a dollar or two, it will add up! Hats off to the person who thought of the idea!! The only problem here is it doesn't seem many people are saying they are going to help out. I only wish someone could of helped me out when I was at a decision between giving a life a chance or death by euthanasia due to it comming down to just money!

Who knows, maybe this idea will start a new trend amongst the "Lil Beginnings FAMILY"!!!

Oh my goodness, just read this and cannot understand how that poor Petunia has had to go through this.

Nikki, I am having a friend as I speak donate $5.00 U.S. to her pay pal since I do not have an account.

Now every $1.00 would help but being easter weekend, I would like to courage people to at least top my $5.00 for this poor girl to help ease the burden of this vet bill....
default_please.gif
:

Bless everyone that does donate
default_pray.gif
:

[SIZE=14pt]I just have to say that you guys are so nice! My gosh, when perfect strangers want to help you, you've got to know that you're doing something right!
default_yes.gif
:
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Nik really has been through so much and I know she is so grateful for the help. I just can't say enough about how awesome this forum is! So, as Nikki's friend, I just want to say thank you to each one of you that has helped her out.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Shannon
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

I feel so bad for Nikki and Petunia.. This is a great idea to help them out. I just wish that I could. With me just going threw a very expensive vet bill myself, I know just how hard it is.. Our vet bill is forcing me to make a decicion about being able to stay a mini owner. I only own three, but I think we are going to be forced to sell, as it was just to much for us. So Nikki, I understand so much about what you are going threw, just wished I could help.. All I can do to help is just send more prayers your way, and let you know that I am always thinking about you two.. So sorry I can't due more.. It would be a nice thing to do to help out people that don't have it for the vet bills so they won't have to even begin to think about having to part with their animals. It is a very hard and trying time, trying to decide what is best for everyone..

Nikki

I am so sorry to hear of your setback! :no:

Hoping with everything I have that she will pull through for you. Your little package is on it's way.

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Oh, Nikki!! I am so very sorry that you and Tunia are still suffering. Just know that we are here for you to lend our strength and send our thoughts and prayers your way.
default_cheekkiss.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back