Very Sad Night

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry! Reading this post brought tears to my eyes. We've been there, too, and know how much it hurts. I am so sorry about your beautiful mare!

So very sorry for you loss of your beautiful little Lady. I also know what pain you are going through. I will keep you and your little filly in my prayers.

I was so sorry to hear about Lady, She sounded like a wonderful horse, She is in greener pasture with Gods arms around her and running with all the horses at RainBow Bridge. Sending prayers your way.

default_no.gif

I'm so sorry.

Gary and I are so very very sorry for your loss. Reading your post brought back all my emotions to do with Tinker. You are so blessed to have Dyna. Perhaps your beautiful Lady can give Tinker a hand with the two rowdy little boys I imagine her trying to watch over.

Lots of Hugs

Ruth & Gary Owen

Stardust Acres

I'm so very sorry, what a heartbreaking end to Lady's brave fight...
default_sad.png

Kudos to you for letting her go with dignity. My condolences....

Reading your post and your love for her brought tears to my eyes. I am sooo sorry she didn't make it. I know what its like to lose a mare and it hurts so much. I'm so glad you have her filly to love on as you heal.

So very sorry for your loss. Most of us have been through some type of loss with the minis and it never gets any easier.

I read this earlier but I was crying too much to reply then. I'm SO deeply sorry you lost your beloved girl. You all tried so hard! She knows that and she loves you for letting her go. What an ultimate gift of love you gave her.

{{{{{Hugs}}}}}

default_crybaby.gif

So sorry for your loss of your wonderful little Lady
default_no.gif

prayers for you and your family

I hope we never know just how you feel

I want to cry with you, after reading your beautiful tribute for such a dear friend.

Lori

I have come back to this thread a half dozen times today and read all your kind words of sympathy. I've been trying to find the words to say how much it means to me to have been able to share this sad time with others who truly understand. Your words really are a comfort even tho they have made me cry anew with each reading. I know I am grieving for my own loss since Lady's no longer suffering any hardships. Garyo I know Lady loved watching over her own babies and those boys will certainly learn to mind there manners with both Tinker and Lady to set them straight. Thank you all for being here, listening and caring. Letting Lady go was one of the most difficult and painful choices I have had to make in my life but it has been made so much more bearable by sharing it with all of you.

I'm so sorry!!!
default_bye-sad.gif
I'm glad you were there till her last breath so she knew how much you loved her!
default_pray.gif

Reading your thread brought back so many memories of times when I've had to let dear equine and canines go. It's never an easy thing and so very heartbreaking. My heart is sad for your loss...I'm so very sorry.

Thru tears from reading your post, I am sending my condolences and I know you did the best you could for her. She is in a better place where she is free from suffering. Good that you have her daughter to remember her by as she will help you.

When I had my favorite mare put down last June I thanked her for her gelding son and her daughter who is still with me and I know I freed her from pain and suffering having the Vet do the deed.

My heart goes out to you tonight. Remember all the good times with her.

Hugs,

Joyce

I am so sorry. I lost one in January and it never gets easier...
default_no.gif

I am so sorry to hear about Lady but what a beautiful way you said goodbye!! Hugs to you and your sweet little Dyna!!

Back