Very sad but hopeful day in the hollow

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, my stallion is really not mean. He just reacted in the heat of the moment full of his first time with raging homones let loose. I raised Glow from a weanling and he is a wonderful boy. He has had a difficult year, first I sold his best friend Hopes, then he got cast badly over nite and hurt his hip and lower back, so he hasn't been too sweet and happy which I could definitely understand. When he turned on me he was just blind. He would have attempted to stop anyone from ruining his freedom. I am just not someone he respects currently. He senses my disability and at times misbehaves or takes advantage of it. Even Ginny saw it yesterday. He needs some work and discipline. Being a 2 yr old my hope is he will improve with work and healing and be the stallion I had hoped for when I saw his fuzzly little self 2 yrs ago. Time and maturity may well turn this little rogue around. Ginny will let me know.

Deb, I'm so sorry you have to part with some of your kids, but it sounds like the best solution for a bad situation.

Sounds like Ginny is a Godsend for you and your horses will be loved and well cared for. I wouldn't mind a bit being sent to Ginny's for the winter myself!

Hope you get to feeling better soon. {{{{HUGS TO YOU}}}}

Oh Deb,

I feel so bad for you! At least you know your kids are being cared for and hopefully with the reduced workload you can feel better - did the Doctors give you any long term prognosis?

Latest posts

Back