VERY HAPPY TO INTRODUCE: TINY TIM

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so glad Timmy's IgG turned out good..I knew you have an ease of mind when it was done..He is beautiful and you and Jerry will have the best time with him.
wub.gif

Congratulations on a job well done and Good Job for Nick and Holly..
biggrin.gif
aktion033.gif

Hey Marty CONGRATS!!! What a pretty boy....you guys are sure going to enjoy him
aktion033.gif

[SIZE=21pt]Congrats Marty!!!! [/SIZE]

Welcome to the world Tiny Tim!!!!

OH Marty,

My computer went out in yesterdays storm and I have been just beside myself to see if you had put on pictures of Tiny Tim!!

He is just adorable, what a handsome, precious little man!!!

Congratulations Again to you, Holly and Jerry and your whole family.

Bet that is going to be one very much loved baby!!!

I love the picture of very proud Grandpa Jerry!! Hey, that is one good looking Grandpa!!

Hugs to baby Timmy!!!!!

Woooooohoooooooooo, Marty!!! Congratulations to all of you!!! I was in a 4 day staff meeting and just now am checking in.

The picture of Jerry is SO sweet. Isn't it funny how a tiny little horse can bring this out in men?
wub.gif

Here's to many happy years with Tiny Tim!

Liz V.

Welcome Tiny Tim, you are a mighty handsome boy!!! I know your Mommy and Marty are so very happy with you. Enjoy your new life.

Joyce

Oh, Marty!!!! I am also so happy for you! The picture of Jerry with Timmy and Holly is heart touching. I think this baby is very much loved by all of you.

So happy for you!!!!!!!!!!

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Congats Marty!! You and Holly came thru with flying colors!

He is beautiful!

just adding my best wishes...

Your hubby has redeemed all the [SIZE=14pt]non horsey hubbies ![/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt][/SIZE]

As all good mother - in laws would say " now when are you trying for the wee girl !"

Latest posts

Back