VERY HAPPY TO INTRODUCE: TINY TIM

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! He is adorable
wub.gif

Congratulations Marty!!!
aktion033.gif
biggrin.gif

Am I in here???? Can I get a word in edgewise???
biggrin.gif

You got my pm, but I just wanted to add how wonderful it was to see Jerry's face in the photo you took.

You must be floating on air!

MA

Just now able to get inside and on line and saw all the posts on your new little one! Congratulations on a beautiful, bouncing, bay baby boy!
aktion033.gif
(Now... say that fast THREE times... and turn around in a circle...
wacko.gif
LOL!!!) I love his "barn name", too... as Tiny Tim is the name of the miniature Appaloosa stallion that I showed for Louie and Virginia Fontes of RF Bar Ranch for many, many years.... and he is a 5 time AMHA National Top Ten! He is now owned by Penny Radoulovich and is, I believe, 25 years old this year.....
wub.gif

May YOUR little "Tiny Tim" be blessed with long life, good health and a barn full of joy for you....!
yes.gif

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Awwww.....that is a priceless picture of Tiny Tim & your hubby.......yep, looks like a happy little family to me.....congrats to you all!!
biggrin.gif

A great big welcome to Timmy!!! Thank you Marty for sharing Holly and Nicks family with us. This made me so happy. A great big hug to you and your beautiful family. FLFlyingW

aktion033.gif
Hooray for Timmy! I am so happy for you all
yes.gif
yes.gif
yes.gif

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Huge congratulations Marty!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

I am so jealous - still waiting for mine to arrive!
wacko.gif

Tiny Tim is real cute Marty.
wub.gif
I bet you and Jerry both are glad he's finally here.
yes.gif
Get some rest now so you can play and romp with you new baby tomorrow.

Congratulations
aktion033.gif

I just wanted to say he is cute, and I am glad that everything went well.

Have fun spoiling him.
aktion033.gif
yes.gif

Marty,

He is just Precious!!! I am SOOO happy for you and yes I also remember my first foal back in 1989!! I was also on Cloud 9!

That picture of Jerry is priceless also!!

A great big congrats to both of you!!! :))))

Susan O.

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

Okay Marty, so how do you feel right now? Are you still on cloud 9? Congratualtions on a beautiful, bouncing , baby boy! Your girl did herself proud. He is a looker. I love his coloring!

Here's to many more to come!
aktion033.gif
yes.gif

Sincerely,

Va Lynda Ann

Morning Marty & Jerry,

I'll bet before Jerry leaves for work that Timmy gets Grampa kisses and scritches!
wub.gif
SO.....wanna bet the barn is finsihed asap?
aktion033.gif

OH! Marty! I am so very thrilled for you!!! I am thrilled that everything went well and you have a lovely little colt!!!! I am tickled pink!!! Congratualtions!!!! Tim is gorgeous!!!!!!

BIG HUGS !!!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif
saludando.gif
yes.gif
rolleyes.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Marty he is beautiful. I am so happy things went so well. Looking forward to many more photos as Timmy grows!

Latest posts

Back