VERY HAPPY TO INTRODUCE: TINY TIM

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Becky said:
Love the pictures of Tiny Tim, but the picture of Jerry is PRICELESS!!!!!!
aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif
Congratulations all the way around! 
smile.gif

445319[/snapback]

I AGREE! He looks SO PROUD!

CONGRATS!!

Lucy

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Now don't forget Marty to start a scrapbook for Tiny Tim, lol. Print out all the threads about him, from the time you announced that your mare was bred, etc. :) and a poop load of pics too!!! I love that pic with Jerry holding him. No caption is necessary to know exactly how he is feeling!!! WAY TO GO.

Yep, His heart strings have been tied right around that little one................ I remember the excitement of our first foal back in the late 80's. We turned her into a lap pet. Anyway when Lee showed her for the first time, squatted down of course, she put her front legs right up into Lees lap & proceeded to lay down. The judge got so tickled she told Lee she would be back later.. Anyway we had to quit making lap pets out of the ones we were going to show............. I know you are gonna enjoy your Timmy! ....... BTW, Lee is our midwife.

aktion033.gif
CONGRATULATIONS MARTY
aktion033.gif
& prouds parents, Holly & Nick!

He is beautiful Marty!!!! Can't wait to see him in person!
aktion033.gif

That adorable little boy is beyond CUTE!!!!
wub.gif
And that look on Jerry's face is priceless!
yes.gif
I remember when I experienced the birth of our first foal...the adrenaline rush, the excitement, the joy, the pride.... I was overcome with emotions! And that look on Jerry's face says it ALL! YEP....me thinks the man is hooked!
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
aktion033.gif

CONGRATS again on your beautiful ne boy! Yes, I agree, I think your man id a lost cause now Marty!! Now that he's had a taste of this sweetness, your buying days can only get easier!
wink.gif

That adorable little boy is beyond CUTE!!!!
wub.gif
And that look on Jerry's face is priceless!
yes.gif
I remember when I experienced the birth of our first foal...the adrenaline rush, the excitement, the joy, the pride.... I was overcome with emotions! And that look on Jerry's face says it ALL! YEP....me thinks the man is hooked!
laugh.gif
aktion033.gif
Give that handsome hunk with the mile-wide smile & twinkle in his eyes a BIG HUG from me!
biggrin.gif

Oh Marty,

I'm so happy for you all!!! Timmy is adoreable.
wub.gif

Have fun spoiling him rotten!!! Those pictures are great,

you made my day
smile.gif
)

Sandy

Hi Marty
saludando.gif

I hardly ever even sign on, (I read the forum daily) let alone post.....BUT......that picture of your DH's face is priceless!!! What a fantastic picture. Congratulations on your special delivery. It's one I've been checking on daily!!!!

Lauren
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!!! Tiny Tim couldn't have been born into this world in a better place, I know you will give him all the love and care he could ever need and more!!!!
aktion033.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Oh Marty, little Tim is so adorable. I can't wait for more pictures weekly.[/SIZE]

I think you should post the picture of Jerry on the equisite; I'm sure it would win!!!

You have truly been blessed from above!! Healthy happy family. So good of you to have had the vet out for reassurance that all is well. A very peaceful feeling it gives all of us, beginners or very experienced ones.

Take care and hope you find restful sleep tonight dreaming of Tiny Tim and all your future together!

God Bless and Happy Trails from Texas!

kd

Congratulations Marty, Holly, Nick, and Jerry. I am so thrilled for you that everything went so well and you now have little Timmy
wub.gif
to love on and spoil. I am thinking Jerry will be looking at the rest of that barn construction in a whole new way!
wink.gif
What a Blessing it was to have him there to give Holly and Timmy the help they needed.

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
I agree. Watch how fast Jerry get's the barn done now. Oh and don't be suprised if HE talks you into buying some more mares, lol. Congratulations kiddo, he is awesome!!!!! Welcome Timmy from all your aunts and uncles on this forum
biggrin.gif

OHHHH Marty..you are so lucky!
yes.gif
Grandpa Jerry's smile says it all..he is one proud Grandpa....and as for Timmys Gramma..well there are no words to express how she feels!!!
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
CONGRATULATIONS Timmy on making your Gramma and Grandpa some very proud grandparents.
wub.gif
Corinne

Jerry looks so happy, Marty! I wish I could be a fly on the wall the next few days to watch you guys fun!

Wow, Marty

I am so happy for you. I know you are so beyond excited. He is beautiful. Tiny Tim just fits him. I am so happy for you. I know you have waited for ever for one.

I know he will be so special to you all. Tell Jerry Congratulations on his first delivery, He did really great. That picture of him is priceless with the baby.

But where is the picture of you and Tiny Tim?? Come on Marty..

Congratulations again

Vicky

Latest posts

Back