Very Happy Announcement from

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunny

Reaction score
I am thrilled to announce that our good three year old Over mare, STONE MAPLES PEWTER DREAMS, achieved her HALL OF FAME this past weekend at Midland, Michigan. Had I "done the math" before we went, I would have known that she only needed two more points, and her two Reserve Grands definitely put her over the top. Our next goal for her is to place at Nationals, and then we'll have to make some decisions about her future, whether she'll become a performance (driving) horse, or if we'll breed her.

Pewter is our second HOF achiever, and we couldn't possibly be happier! Thanks for letting me share!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Congradulations Sunny!!! I love that mare! You will do fine at nationals.[/SIZE]

Lyn

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Wonderful news and the very best at Nationals!!!

Congratulations!!!!!

But, I think this post needs a picture!!!!!! I'd love to see this Hall of Fame girl!

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Congratulations Sunny, Good luck at the Nationals I am sure you will do fine.

I know of a really nice stallion near Ottawa that I am sure would be glad to see your mare
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
wub.gif

Congratulations, Judy!!! Barb told me that you did very well this weekend in Midland! We're looking forward to meeting you in Tulsa.
smile.gif

Debi

Lovely lovely girl!! We'll even claim her as a Honorary American!!
biggrin.gif

Definitely a Michigander!

BIG time congrats Sunny
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Good luck at nationals too
saludando.gif

Tommy

Thanks so much for all your very kind words!!! If I got any good pictures of Pewter on the weekend, I'll try to post them here later.

Latest posts

Back