VERY Frustrated, opinions on what I should do

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicole

Reaction score
Well it has been three almost four weeks sense I ordered my cart, they had a hard time getting it shipped because of the holidays. It was sent on Friday according to them. I called tuesday so he could give me all the info so I could track it. He said he would call me back that day with the info well today is Thursday and I have not heard from him. I have called him so many times and I am not sure what to do next. I paid through MC and it has no been paid for yet. So has it been sent??? if not I would like to know I just may not take it now.

VERY frustrated not sure what to do next, opinions please.....If you want to know who it is PM me.

[SIZE=14pt]was it coming from a company or an individual?[/SIZE]

Lyn

So call him back again --- ask HOW it was shipped and if you can track it yourself?

Ask for date/time that it left their place.

Maybe he called and did not reach you... maybe he called and did not leave a message .. .maybe he did NOT call you back... in any case.... can't hurt for you to call again.

JJay

The cart is coming from a company. I have called him to get the tracking info he keep saying he will call me back with it. NO HE HAS not called me I have asked everyone at work and at home. Last call I tried to keep him on the phone to at least tell me who picked it up, but no he said he would call me back.

AHHHHHHH!!

I guess I will keep trying and annoy the heck out of him, NEVER AGAIN!!!

I figured buying from a company would save me time to get the cart before august shows but I guess I may not have it.

I don't think three to four weeks is too long... I ordered a Jerald cart and was told it would take at LEAST four and a half weeks to get my cart... and possibly a week or two longer depending on demand.

Patience is a virtue...

Andrea

He told me that I would have had it in a week maybe two. So I wish he would have said 4 to 5 weeks. Sorry I just worry about things like this I have spent a lot of money on something just want to make darn sure it gets to me in good shape.

I know the cart company you got your order from and once they have your money they are terrible in getting connection with
no.gif
. Just hope you get your cart.

Last time I ordered from them they sent the wrong size, well I called, emailed, no one called me back. When I called I asked for the dash cause last time I got a cart from that company it came with it. Well we assumed it will be the same this time but no calls but they did send the dash and requested for some money. We even contacted the credit card company and protest and they called him and same thing no answer. So who knows whats going on with that company.

O.K that is scary, I will keep contacting him until I get it. I will annoy the heck out of him and he will get sick of hearing from me. He does not have the money yet still not off the MC. So what is up with that would he send the cart without payment???

I would call the credit card company and not allow the charge, refuse the shipment if and when it arrives, and go shop somewhere else that really wants your business. I personally find this type of customer service unacceptable.

Would you be so kind as to PM me the name of the company as I would not want to do business with a company like you have described.

no.gif
no.gif
no.gif
no.gif
no.gif
no.gif
no.gif
no.gif
no.gif

DeBault Farms said:
I would call the credit card company and not allow the charge, refuse the shipment if and when it arrives, and go shop somewhere else that really wants your business. I personally find this type of customer service unacceptable.
no.gif

no.gif

no.gif

no.gif

no.gif

no.gif

no.gif

no.gif

no.gif

424262[/snapback]

Ditto. Call the credit card company and do just that.

Nicole...

DO NOT let the MC go thru. No one should be made to follow up so much on an order..what ever happened to customer service????

Kim

[SIZE=12pt]I hope it works out for you and soon![/SIZE]

I know it was about 8 weeks for me to get my Houghton show cart, but I knew up front it would be that long.

Niccole...I used to handle that company's email and sell carts for him, but stopped doing that couple years ago. He's very hard to reach...best time to call is EARLY in the day...like 8:00 a.m. eastern time.

We are now Houghton Authorized Dealers. If I can be of any assistance in the future, let me know. I do have three Houghton Carts sitting in stock and two used Superior Sulky Carts available for sale. We are just west of Dayton, Ohio...off I-75 or I-70 about 15 miles. Houghton's owners Kris & Richard Gifford have a 4 week leadtime on new orders.

Connie Ballard

Cherokee Stables

Connie Ballard said:
Niccole...I used to handle that company's email and sell carts for him, but stopped doing that couple years ago.  He's very hard to reach...best time to call is EARLY in the day...like 8:00 a.m. eastern time.
We are now Houghton Authorized Dealers.  If I can be of any assistance in the future, let me know.  I do have three Houghton Carts sitting in stock and two used Superior Sulky Carts available for sale.  We are just west of Dayton, Ohio...off I-75 or I-70 about 15 miles.  Houghton's owners Kris & Richard Gifford have a 4 week leadtime on new orders. 

Connie Ballard

Cherokee Stables

424575[/snapback]

AHHHH I was looking into a Houghton too but I could not get throught with the phone number I had, it kept saying it was out of service. I wish I would have known that.

He called me today and left a message with my husband gave him the tracking number and phone number to a transporter anyone ever hear of Over Transport??? He said I should have it by Saturday. Now he gave me the number 1-800- over night o.k this number makes no sense to me. I called and left another message with him. I hope he gets back to me.

Thanks to everyone who replied.

Latest posts

Back