VENT:I'M SO MAD!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe the nerve of people now a days!! I hope you find him and that he is okay. I'm new to the mini world and I would die if someone took one of my babies. LOL!!! Littlehorse2 in MassachusettsMy Webpage[email protected]

Thank you Clara . As Clara said i live 100 miles away from the nearest T.V station .The media is not going to come all the way down here to chase a missing horse story . The only time they venture down this far is when there is a disaster . But i did call the nearest one and they said "we'll have someone call you if they are interested". I am doing everything in my power to bring him home . People in Oklahoma please keep an eye out for him . Someone could contact you about wanting to sale him to you or something . Thank you all .

chelsey said:
Thanks everyone for the support and advice . I am just sick with worry . I have no idea who would have taken him . He was with his mom that night and gone by morning . We walked the whole place looking for any signs of him . And there was nothing . Contacted the sheriff's dept . They weren't much help . They said maybe a wild animal or something got him . Ya right ! Not this time of year . And not without leaving some kind of evidence . And to think i voted for that idiot .
I have flyer's out everywhere and am offering a reward . The whole town knows hes missing and are keeping an eye out for him . Poor little guy he is so sweet he most likely just walked right up to them . I feel he is close . I think it was someone local . Because we live so far out no one just happens to be driving by .

428587[/snapback]

It does sound the sheriff is an idiot.....and just being lazy. If it were a wild animal you would have seen evidence.

Since you aren't close to a city for TV coverage, don't forget your local newspaper.

Go with your gut instincts on this, they probably aren't wrong.

Blessings,

MA

Oh my GOSH!!! My heart jumped up in my throat when I saw there is ANOTHER one missing! This is getting very scary!

I hope your little one is home safe and sound very soon. Same as last time I am forwarding this to my horsey friends.

I can't add any advise you've already received anything I would say. So I'll add my prayers for this little guy.
pray.gif

Latest posts

Back