VENT:I'M SO MAD!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chelsey

Reaction score
RIGHT OUT OF MY OWN PASTURE!!
sad.gif
AND HE IS NOT EVEN 2 MONTHS OLD ! HE WILL NEVER MAKE IT . BECAUSE IF THIS PERSON WAS DUMB ENOUGH TO TAKE HIM . THEY ARE NOT SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW HOW TO CARE FOR HIM! I CAN JUST SEE THE POOR LITTLE THING EATING CATTLE CUBES ! HERE IS A PICTURE OF HIM IF ANY OF YOU OKIES RUN ACROSS HIM PLEASE LET ME KNOW . THANKS

babynbaby.jpg

OMG!!!! What is going on here in our state????? I am getting afraid to let my minis out at all. I have put locks on ALL my gates.. I will look out for him here in my part of Okla.. Lawton Area....Good Luck Theresa

Oh no! I'm so sorry! That POOR baby!! I sure hope you are able to get him back.
new_shocked.gif

CHELSEY!!!!

GET THE WORD OUT *NOW* TO THE LOCAL PAPERS, ANIMAL CONTROL, POLICE, VETS IN YOUR AREA, AND THE MEDIA. OH, AND LOCAL FEED STORES!!!

Also, contact Netposse.com.......

Remember those five yearling fillies that were taken???? I suspect the road got too HOT for them and they were RETURNED!!!!

PLAY on the sympathy of the media! This is an UNWEANED and NURSING BABY that some cold hearted B*ST*RD IDIOT stole from its mother!!!!!

Sending out positive prayer your way.

MA

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so sorry! Where are you located, do you have any ideas of where he may be, who could have taken him?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!? Police have been informed, posters posted right???

OMG!
new_shocked.gif
What a horror thing to happen! I would DIE if someone took any of mine. Please take the above advise and get the word out now!

Contact the news! Maybe even the big main ones in OKC to ask them to do a story about the RASH of thefts of minis in this STATE. It is too much!

Make fliers and take them to the auctions coming up. There's one Aug 6th in Chickasha.

That poor baby.
no.gif
BIG PRAYERS going out!

{{{{Hugs}}}}

Why all sudden are people stealing horses. Whoever they are, they need to be shot, hung, and something else really, really mean.

Oh no, chelsey, this is terrible news. I'm just sick for you and for your poor baby. Hugs to you, and prayers going out that this little guy will be returned.

Hangin' is too good for horse thieves, they should be drawn & quartered.

GEt the media out, show the poor mother without her baby. The madder people get the more they will watch for him.

Prayers that he comes home safe and sound.

Robin

Oh Misty what an awful thing to happen. I shall pray for the safe return of your baby.

Oh my GOD! My heart dropped when I read this. One of my nightmares! By all means, do as miniv suggested & contact ALL of your local media & put it on the Web. I am a member of the media & this would be something we'd scoop up. Best of luck & please keep us posted. Chills - Chills - Chills down my spine!

so upsetting to hear your baby has been stolen, everyone's right get all the publicity you can, give out advice on how a foal snatched from it's mother needs to have supplemented feed, if it has any chance..

maybe at least the foal will have a fighting chance, to the fools who took him.

This does happen a lot in Ireland, especially now the mini's are quite often worth a lot of money, even to sell on with no pedigrees. There is a branding scheme set up now to try and combact theft.

all our hopes and prayers..

Lil x

This is just shocking and horible. My prayers are with you. Do everything.

I am so very, very sorry that this happened to you and your baby - I will be sending prayers and positive thoughts that he will be returned safely to you and his Momma!

I just can't believe this is going on...
no.gif

Nancy

[SIZE=14pt]Do everything that Jan did ....hers were returned and maybe yours will be too. Im so sorry to hear about this and will keep you and him in my prayers![/SIZE]

Lyn

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do what they are saying and try to get that baby back! I'd be going nuts!!!!

new_shocked.gif
Oh wow! I'm so sorry..... Do you have an idea who stole him? I hope he is recovered and returned to you soon!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back