vacation with grand kids

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carolcrit

Reaction score
I want to take the grand kids to the Kentucy Horse [ark don,t have a fat wallet so am asking for help w wll be camping do you have good or bad places whatt should we go see most important things to see any help would be nice i have to plan and make reservations soon I am sure there are people here that have taken their kids we will go during the week how many days should we plan the kids are 5 and 8 and girls thanks [email protected] if you wish to email

we lived in Lexington for a year in the late 90's--- beautiful place to be. that's where we got into horses my daughter showed many times at the Ky. horse park- when you go look at those mirrors- used to scare the pants off one horse I showed! joy

They do have a campground right at the Horse Park, and it has a swimming pool, and on some nights, they have entertainment on the grounds. Nice camp store, showers, wood and etc. Call ahead and see what horse shows, or activities may be planned for the week, and that way, you can gage a little better how much time you may want to spend there. Once you pay your admission for the day, you can go all over the park.

Be sure you go to the Parade of Breeds, I think you and the kids would enjoy that for sure.

You'll LOOOOVE the park! It's my favorite place on earth
default_smile.png
I can't wait to go again (July!!!!).

They have a campground there, I know nothing about it though. We're staying at the Motel 6 in Georgetown, I think it's $35 a night?

There is so much fun to do at the park! It's beautiful! Bring your camera
default_smile.png

jessi

You'll LOOOOVE the park! It's my favorite place on earth
default_smile.png
I can't wait to go again (July!!!!).

They have a campground there, I know nothing about it though. We're staying at the Motel 6 in Georgetown, I think it's $35 a night?

There is so much fun to do at the park! It's beautiful! Bring your camera
default_smile.png

jessi

Thanks so far anyone wlse

I LOVED hall of chapions it was awesome they brought out alot of old race horses and stuff and then they would talk about the horse like what did it win how old is it stuff like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I LOVED hall of chapions it was awesome they brought out alot of old race horses and stuff and then they would talk about the horse like what did it win how old is it stuff like that.

BUMP

I have no tips for you, I just wanted to say that I have it on my list of places to go someday
default_yes.gif
. It looks and sounds sooo nice. I can't wait hear how your trip goes, takes lots of pictures
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back