V.I.P. Miniature Horse Sale

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuzE

Reaction score
Wondering how big of a sale it is...

Would Greencastle be better to go to?

Can only make one, want to go to the nicer sale. Thanks for any help.

The sale will have about 60 horses all horses are registered AMHA and/or AMHR (Some of these horses are also registered, in addition to A & R; Pinto and World Class). Some of the horses are Top 10 horses from the National show. All the horses have outstanding pedigrees that include some of the top horses in the industry such as Boogerman, Rowdy, Buckeroo, Blue Boy, Orion, Dandy and other top horses. The sale is on April 12, 1008. Lunch at 12 and then the sale starts at 1 PM. There will be a tack vendor there and door prizes will be given out through out the sale. There will be horses of all ages and colors: Stallions, bred mares, fillies, 2yr olds, yearlings, show horses, driving horses and driving prospects, something for everyone. Don't miss this sale.

I heard that this is going to be a very good sale for great horses, I would go to this one before Greencastle. Our one friend from NY is bringing some down to the sale and he mentioned alot of top name breeding farms going to be there to sell some off.

Does anyone have the info on the other sale? I have Greencastles info but not the other one????

The V.I.P. Sale is at Walborn Acres, Littleton Pa 17340 and the phone number is 717-359-9632 or e-mail Bonnie Smith at [email protected].

The advertisement is listed in the Journal, Page 87, Feb/March Edition and the address for the location is: 1341 Harney Road.

Sale starts at 1 PM, Door prizes, Lunch is available, drawing for a free horse, Tack vendor to attend as well.

This sale is approx. 10 miles from Gettysburg Pa. The list that the horses attending are from some of the best farms from the East Coast, with National Champion bloodlines, show horses, yearlings, 2 yr olds, breeding stock and driving horses.

Payments are accepted by Cash, Pre-approved Check, Visa/MC/Discover Hope this helps everyone about the details.

We are meeting our friend from NY to pick up our horse from him that we already bought that was waiting for the trip down, so we will be there, there might be something might catch your eye and was told to bring the checkbook. LOL I guess we will see when we get there, better sit on my hands I would say or else we will have to build a bigger barn soon.

Latest posts

Back